More bad press from...of course GROUND

floridays

Truthfully? No.

There are fewer than 10 people on staff, including the pastor and vicar. Furlough the office staff and let them collect unemployment.
Better yet furlough them and let the diocese pay them, in this instance allow God to take care of His, not the US government. Just a thought off the top of my head, without thinking.

bacha29

Seriously bbsam. the big worry today was the the DOW and the S&P are going to fall below their 50 day moving average. If it does we could be in a full blown depression by November. I do know that 90% of all Ford dealers got PPP money. Might as well apply if there's still money there and those who borrow less than 2 million will not be audited if they can show that they borrowed in good faith
The SBA has a site that lists the FAQ's people normally are asking.

floridays

Furlough them and let them collect unemployment.

Aren't the bulk of your comments made with little to no thought involved?
Generally, Yes.
Thought is normally not needed for a response here, however.
My point was, God has promised to meet our needs?
Correct?
Is the Catholic Church flush with cash?
The priest, the mediator between God and man?
Why shouldn't this cash be used to care for parishioners or employees of the Church?
Give God a chance.

I guess you missed my angle. You responded without thought as well.

Are you the guy referred to as Dave?

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Seriously bbsam. the big worry today was the the DOW and the S&P are going to fall below their 50 day moving average. If it does we could be in a full blown depression by November. I do know that 90% of all Ford dealers got PPP money. Might as well apply if there's still money there and those who borrow less than 2 million will not be audited if they can show that they borrowed in good faith
The SBA has a site that lists the FAQ's people normally are asking.

Yeah, @bbsam. Seriously.

It will be fine

Is that what you would say when you visit your employee in the hospital or When his wife calls asking for help with medical bills while husband in a med induced coma??
Why would either of those things happen? My employees aren’t my friends or my family. If you expect your employer to be either of those things you are going to be disappointed and disgruntled like many of the losers here that complain about FedEx. You’ll be better off with a clear understanding of the employment relationship.

Working4the1%

Why would either of those things happen? My employees aren’t my friends or my family. If you expect your employer to be either of those things you are going to be disappointed and disgruntled like many of the losers here that complain about FedEx. You’ll be better off with a clear understanding of the employment relationship.
Thank you for you heartfelt response.... When you watched Schindler's List.. who were you rooting for ???