More stupid things customers say

Pimpedoutatjgx

I had a so called psychic on my old route. I pulled up and she came out and asked, whats in the box? I said your psychic you tell me. That was the first corporate complaint I received lol lol.
I delivered a letter to a psychic before 10:30 and when she opened the door she said "I knew u were coming". I responded " I knew you'd say that"

oldngray

nowhere special
If you have worked long enough you pretty much know what is in many packages. It tends to freak people out when you can tell them what's in the box - you know what's in it and they forgot what they ordered.

RPSman

My favorite one, rural MO town; standing there in my blue shorts and tan shirt that clearly said "Roadway Package System", and the guy signs for the package, looks at me and says: "When did UPS get white trucks?"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My favorite one, rural MO town; standing there in my blue shorts and tan shirt that clearly said "Roadway Package System", and the guy signs for the package, looks at me and says: "When did UPS get white trucks?"

I would think the level of service would have been a dead give-away.

RPSman

That was southeast central MO; where I would walk in the next day with a package from Nebraska or southeast KS and customer would ask: "How did you get that here so fast, UPS takes 3 days?" There were a lot of excellent RPS contractors who gave very good service, even while having to deal with dumb terminal managers and regional managers.

OPTION3

That was southeast central MO; where I would walk in the next day with a package from Nebraska or southeast KS and customer would ask: "How did you get that here so fast, UPS takes 3 days?" There were a lot of excellent RPS contractors who gave very good service, even while having to deal with dumb terminal managers and regional managers.
The way peak went this year…we will be there in no time

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ours is a male-dominated society.
Maybe in the UPS operating centers but the rest of UPS is very, very female centric. Everything is very PC (and not on wheels) and males are afraid to be natural as some female will go to HR on on them. That is a common threat in Corporate by women, "I'm going to HR on you." I hardly speak to females in the office anymore on a personal basis.

Pimpedoutatjgx

Maybe in the UPS operating centers but the rest of UPS is very, very female centric. Everything is very PC (and not on wheels) and males are afraid to be natural as some female will go to HR on on them. That is a common threat in Corporate by women, "I'm going to HR on you." I hardly speak to females in the office anymore on a personal basis.
Stop jingling in the office

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
I had an 83 year old man call the center tonight and apologize for answering the door naked. He said "I'm 83 I don't have to wear those dam pants anymore if I don't want to, but that poor fella about fell off my porch. I just wanted to make sure he was ok." The driver stopped me before I could relay the entire message. Made my night.

morgahorse

Customer: 'Is it true you guys only make right turns?'
Me: 'Yep, every turn is a right turn because I don't make any wrong turns.'

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Went into a stop yesterday afternoon about 2:55 that usually gets 10:30 deliveries.

Customer: Are these my morning deliveries?
Me: No, you didn't have any.
Customer: Why not?
Me: I guess no one wanted to pay for morning delivery.
Customer: Why not?
Me: Um, guess you'll have to ask them.

ncupser82

LOL thats funny.

I like the people that say "my dog never acts this way" (referring to
the bad dog) uhuh.. sure. whatever lady.
"My dog doesn't bite!" Yeah! doesn't bite you, but would love to take a bite out of the UPSer...;-)

Sent using BrownCafe App