Mother’s Day

wornoutupser

I had a national account shipper blow out yesterday. When I arrived they told me what I had and there was no way to put that much in the truck.

Shipper looked at me and said " what's the problem? we told your boss early today about this".....

Total incompetence

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I had a national account shipper blow out yesterday. When I arrived they told me what I had and there was no way to put that much in the truck.

Shipper looked at me and said " what's the problem? we told your boss early today about this".....

Total incompetence
Isn’t that fun? Like, most shippers can’t believe that such a giant company can drop the ball so badly, and thus some of the blame gets naturally shifted onto you. So fun!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Total incompetence
Had this happen before. EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK!!!

They called in the morning said you probably want to send a feeder we have 10-12 pallets.

Every day they sent me to do the pick up. That was a fat ass 9.5 check

UPSER1987

Total incompetence
Because some 10 dollar dock worker said so? What boss? What time did they call? Did they give piece count early enough for the center to plan? Did you ask the follow up questions? Probably not. Im sure there’s a driver the “boss” can pull out of his a** to send over there in a moments notice.

Why didn’t the just tell you, their beloved driver? Mothers Day is the same time every year for them and you lol. ( I know, you’re just a dumb driver, not your job).

These one sided lame assumptions and conclusions are tired.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because some 10 dollar dock worker said so? What boss? What time did they call? Did they give piece count early enough for the center to plan? Did you ask the follow up questions? Probably not. Im sure there’s a driver the “boss” can pull out of his a** to send over there in a moments notice.

Why didn’t the just tell you, their beloved driver? Mothers Day is the same time every year for them and you lol. ( I know, you’re just a dumb driver, not your job).

maybe the same reason management can’t figure out when Xmas is every year.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The only ten dollar dock workers already work for UPS, everyone else pays them more so they don’t quit and find better jobs numbnuts.

UPSER1987

The only ten dollar dock workers already work for UPS, everyone else pays them more so they don’t quit and find better jobs numbnuts.
The point is, everyone just loves pointing the finger, but not willing to lift a finger to take any initiative. It’s not just UPS. No one takes responsibility for anything that might affect them. Just point fingers. Lame.

Wages rates are negotiated. Takes two to tango. Blame the weak union you pay dues to.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Do you feel called out?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The point is, everyone just loves pointing the finger, but not willing to lift a finger to take any initiative. It’s not just UPS. No one takes responsibility for anything that might affect them. Just point fingers. Lame.

Wages rates are negotiated. Takes two to tango. Blame the weak union you pay dues to.
Minimum wage rates are negotiated.