Movies/TV shows you've seen UPS in!

P

pickup

Just came back from a trip with the family to Manhattan. We took a tour on one of those double decker buses, and as we went by the court house the tour guide mentioned that they often filmed scenes for a TV show there. I think it was Law and Order.

One thing I took away from the tour is our package cars are EVERYWHERE there. It would not be a stretch at all to have any scene shot in New York to realistically have a UPS vehicle in it.

I have a picture with my wife and I standing beside the Bull Statue on Wall Street with a UPS package car parked right beside us.

Two movies we play a prominent role in are Legally Blonde and EdTv.

I didn't even see your part of legally blond, Im sorry. About that bull, I think I 've seen it before in the movie , the ten commandments, when moses is coming back down from the mountain with the tablets.:greedy:

spif91

every episode of "House" they show an aerial view of the hospital complex and there is a pkg car setting in the back by the dock. Also the season final of "Prison Break" had one of the cast members in the show come out at the very end of the show and get his newpaper in the yard in a complete uniform....exact shield on the chest and all.......

landrick

Also the season final of "Prison Break" had one of the cast members in the show come out at the very end of the show and get his newpaper in the yard in a complete uniform....exact shield on the chest and all.......

...is that Prison Break guy sporting a beard?

Re-Raise

Of course the beginning of Ace Ventura...

Whenever someone brings it up I tell them we use it during our new employee training.

Oh yeah I forgot Fat Bastard in one of the Austin Power's movies.

slantnosechevy

One of the old I Love Lucy episodes in which Lucy and Ricky argue over what they want Little Ricky to be when he grows up. Ricky wanted him to be a drummer while Lucy wanted him to be a doctor. Ricky orders a drum and has it delivered to Fred Mertz to hide from Lucy. Ethel finds the pkg. not knowing what's in it and brings it over to the Ricardos where Fred sarcastically says thank you Miss United Parcel Service.

I remember a Fugitive episode where David Jansen is running from a hospital and he ran out by the dock and an old 4cube was backing to the dock. The driver was wearing the cop hat and bowtie. You only see it a couple seconds.

M

Mike23

Oops, forgot one! Ace Ventura when he acts like a UPS driver...though not sure if our shield was on it. Who can forget those lovely boxes flying everywhere?!

retired2000

the movie swing vote. a ups driver deliveries a whole p/c full of stuff to the front door. then during the rest of the movie you can see ups boxes all over inside the trailer.

P

pickup

the movie swing vote. a ups driver deliveries a whole p/c full of stuff to the front door. then during the rest of the movie you can see ups boxes all over inside the trailer.

too bad few people "elected" to see that film. Oh, Kevin Kostner, will you ever make a comeback?

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
Meg Ryan played a UPS Driver in a movie, I can't remember the name of it.

jenna elfman played matthew mcconaughey's girlfriend in the movie ed tv.
she was a ups driver and the movie shows her working a few times.

by the way, i catch myself looking at the barcodes on boxes in the background of certain shows. i noticed several next day air labels on mythbusters one time. strange but true...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just came back from a trip with the family to Manhattan. We took a tour on one of those double decker buses, and as we went by the court house the tour guide mentioned that they often filmed scenes for a TV show there. I think it was Law and Order.

One thing I took away from the tour is our package cars are EVERYWHERE there. It would not be a stretch at all to have any scene shot in New York to realistically have a UPS vehicle in it.

I have a picture with my wife and I standing beside the Bull Statue on Wall Street with a UPS package car parked right beside us.

Two movies we play a prominent role in are Legally Blonde and EdTv.
And where is the picture? How about posting it here or in How's the View?

Re-raise, there is a Rocketman to English dictionary under User CP.
:surprised:

I have had four Rum and Cokes since I read it the first time. It makes perfect sense to me now.:happy2:
2 X :surprised:

Nope, that's rocketmanisms!:happy-very:
Make that 3 X :surprised:

P

pickup

serpico the old 14 street meet distric manhattan near a company called jawd poultry

I speak jive, let me translate: there was a scene in serpico that was shot in the old meat market on 14th street in manhattan , there was ups truck near a company called Jawd Poultry

tieguy

Banned
Obviously, that movie "legally blond". There are quite a few scenes where the ups guy delivers to the hair salon and makes small talk with one of the women working there. The woman is too shy to respond so , the heroine of the story tries to get the woman to screw up her courage to respond. I didn't see all of it but I am sure that they ended up a couple

yep with closeups of the drivers "package". Oops I think I just admitted to seeing the movie.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
UPS guy in the back of his truck looking for packages around the 21 minute mark of new movie "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" with Robin Williams, Mila Kunis and Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones).

movie.jpg