Movies/TV shows you've seen UPS in!

'Lord Brown's bidding'

A driver who visited NYC said this aswell. I think it's because they the drivers get assigned office buildings so you have a bunch of cars in close proximity servicing different offices

While in NYC recently visiting the MET I experienced this. It almost felt like watching the scene in Forest Gump, when Forest first arrives in the army camp and a ridiculous number of helicopters fly in the background! It seemed like there was a truck on every block, maybe every two! And where I was there weren't that many office blogs (Park Ave); in addition, while up there we went to another part in Brooklyn with fairly low buildings. While it was commercial district it wasn't as dense, and yet again I saw four UPS trucks, all parked making deliveries, in a four block span!

In Ocean's Eleven, while they are in a garage talking about the plan the distinctive silhouette of a UPS truck passes on a highway overpass in the background.

c23jmp

cjay
The Godzilla movie with Matthew Broderick,they used the ups truck as a office had computers setup and everything.It was very interesting to see the car with no shelfs and how much room they actually had.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I previously wasn't sure if UPS paid for "product placement" to be seen in the background of movies or if they just happened by when they were being shot, but now there is not a doubt in my mind that we're paying for product placement.

In the movie Gone Girl around 90 minutes into the movie the characters are in a diner and there is a UPS truck nosed into a parking space tightly between other cars pulled right up to the window of the diner. The driver comes out the bulkhead door stands there looking at the express box in his hands for a bit then heads toward the door of the truck leaving the bulkhead door open. The odd thing is it looks like an old body style, maybe an old 800 and the truck number appears to start with an 8, but isn't fully legible.

24fikc2.jpg

DorkHead

One of the lethal weapons movie when Mel Gibson is in the back of a p/up truck whistling for the dog to jump in.
Spiderman, Toby McGuire.