Movies/TV shows you've seen UPS in!

The Driver

I drive.
In one of the Louie episodes (Elevator Part 4 maybe?) there's a scene shot on the street where you see a package car for probably a couple of minutes.

Dr.Brownz

its always sunny in philidelphia they are in the background in a few scenes; they shoot on open streets it seems...

I can only seem to remember brown box trucks, never "UPS" vehicles.

Like in Lethal Weapon Five, charlies danish character is run over by a box truck with no logo on it

Dr.Brownz

One thing I took away from the tour is our package cars are EVERYWHERE there. It would not be a stretch at all to have any scene shot in New York to realistically have a UPS vehicle in it.

A driver who visited NYC said this aswell. I think it's because they the drivers get assigned office buildings so you have a bunch of cars in close proximity servicing different offices

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
A driver who visited NYC said this aswell. I think it's because they the drivers get assigned office buildings so you have a bunch of cars in close proximity servicing different offices
Same with my route in the morning. You can go 3 blocks in any direction from me in the morning and find another brown truck.

Packmule

Fox News in the morning. UPS trucks ( as well as those other guys) are always driving past the window behind the curvy couch.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Missed a spot...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1401669607.846712.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1401669617.992092.jpg

Sent using a Potato

bl04a

South Park did a whole episode about the UPS man sleeping with all of the women on his route. They killed him in the end.

Sent using BrownCafe App