Moving On Up!

BleedsBrown

Godspeed to you.
I have no clue to the in's and out of your position with UPS.
I do know that when one has the ability, drive and an ultimate goal, they can achieve it.
Just remember, every penny you receive from UPS is earned, not given.
Save, invest and you will thrive, in later life.
Nice to hear someone with a positive attitude.

thank you for the words of wisdom, its just mind over matter....mind over matter lol

ODC clerks are responsible for making sure that an international air package originating from our hub has all the proper documentation or order to make it to its destination and clear customs. a big part of our job is ensuring the safety of our pilots by making sure what the goes onto our airplanes is safe and fit for travel by air. for instance if i get a box and the description just says "merchandise" my soup has to open it and see exaclty whats inside to give a more detailed description in order to prevent anything from from slipping through that shouldnt.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
thank you for the words of wisdom, its just mind over matter....mind over matter lol

ODC clerks are responsible for making sure that an international air package originating from our hub has all the proper documentation or order to make it to its destination and clear customs. a big part of our job is ensuring the safety of our pilots by making sure what the goes onto our airplanes is safe and fit for travel by air. for instance if i get a box and the description just says "merchandise" my soup has to open it and see exactly whats inside to give a more detailed description in order to prevent anything from from slipping through that shouldn't.

Origin
Data
Capture