Moving to vegas

No_Member_Name

Anyone recommend which building to transfer to? I already put in the student transfer and now they want to know which building i would like to go to. I plan on working pre-load as an unloader since that’s what I’ve been doing for 5 years here in NJ

Thanks

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Anyone recommend which building to transfer to? I already put in the student transfer and now they want to know which building i would like to go to. I plan on working pre-load as an unloader since that’s what I’ve been doing for 5 years here in NJ

Thanks

I don't know where the other locations are but McCarran is just off the strip, close to UNLV. Centralized so getting to and from should be easy. I didn't work there but lived there.

diffizzle

You should go to the South building. Its newer, unload has conveyors that go to the back of the trailers where as the north has rollers.
Dont know how many hours you would get at the north but the south you'll get 6 easy most days

No_Member_Name

You should go to the South building. Its newer, unload has conveyors that go to the back of the trailers where as the north has rollers.
Dont know how many hours you would get at the north but the south you'll get 6 easy most days

Preload gets 6 hours?? We barely get 4 here. Thanks for the info

watdaflock?

Are they also OT after 5 hours? What was peak like, at the South hub?