MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

vantexan

Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. So it’s not about 2005 stuff.
There is no statute of limitations for civil tax fraud. Google is your friend. And yes the charges do pertain to issues that far back. Issues that Rod Rosenstein investigated himself and decided to not press charges.

bbsam

Staff member
There is no statute of limitations for civil tax fraud. Google is your friend. And yes the charges do pertain to issues that far back. Issues that Rod Rosenstein investigated himself and decided to not press charges.
He was charged with more than that.

vantexan

You keep wanting to look clever with “Google is your friend.”

But if YOU would use Google, you’d find that I am right. Again.

A guide to all of the charges against Manafort and Gates
I was spot on with no statute of limitations for civil tax fraud. And looking over the charges it looks like variations of tax evasion as well as failure to disclose themselves as foreign agents. The foreign agent thing happens all the time in Washington. The difference is that there's a special prosecutor looking to actually enforce the law to put the screws to someone close to the President in hopes of finding something impeachment worthy. I've said it before that if you do find a crime then throw the book at Trump. But it's hypocritical to go back even 5 years to find dirt then turn around and say Hillary is no longer the nominee, it's time to get over Hillary, yada yada yada. Search the land high and low to find one iota of criminality on Trump, can't see the mountain for the molehill with Hillary or the attempt to cover for her and bring down Trump. Y'all are hypocrites. Damn Yankees.

bbsam

Staff member
I was spot on with no statute of limitations for civil tax fraud. And looking over the charges it looks like variations of tax evasion as well as failure to disclose themselves as foreign agents. The foreign agent thing happens all the time in Washington. The difference is that there's a special prosecutor looking to actually enforce the law to put the screws to someone close to the President in hopes of finding something impeachment worthy. I've said it before that if you do find a crime then throw the book at Trump. But it's hypocritical to go back even 5 years to find dirt then turn around and say Hillary is no longer the nominee, it's time to get over Hillary, yada yada yada. Search the land high and low to find one iota of criminality on Trump, can't see the mountain for the molehill with Hillary or the attempt to cover for her and bring down Trump. Y'all are hypocrites. Damn Yankees.
Anything about conspiracy in there? Maybe some crimes (not civil infractions) later than 2005?

Google is your friend, but you do need to be able to read and comprehend.

vantexan

Anything about conspiracy in there? Maybe some crimes (not civil infractions) later than 2005?

Google is your friend, but you do need to be able to read and comprehend.
I comprehend just fine. Just keep in mind he went after Manafort on things not related to the campaign or administration. You haven't got your great White whale just yet. Threw that in for your amusement.

bbsam

Staff member
I comprehend just fine. Just keep in mind he went after Manafort on things not related to the campaign or administration. You haven't got your great White whale just yet. Threw that in for your amusement.
I think they’re closer than you think and a lot closer than you thought a month ago.