MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

bacha29

Yuppers!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

View attachment 205842

bacha29

Yuppers!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

View attachment 205842
What is important to remember was at this point in time Medvedev was the duly elected successor to Vladamir Putin . How much power he actually had was debatable . But, at the time he was in fact the head of state of the Russian federation. As for the US election at the time the was little doubt that Obama would win a second term , In fact I believe that Romney won only 2 more states than McCain. Likewise the possibility of another extremely rich and privileged white guy being offered up in 2020 as an alternative to Trump by the Republican establishment???? Don't rule it out as one of the reasons why he moved to Utah and is running for the Senate.

bacha29

i'm screaming with excitement

you guys plundered the treasury and now want to chase trump for a possible parking ticket. too funny
"Plundered the Treasury" When it comes to plundering the treasury you better go take a look at last week's forward looking guidance regarding future federal borrowing needs in the aftermath of the Trump tax giveaway to the rich. And don't forget Bush left the WH leaving Obama with 2 wars to pay for along with the worst recession in 80 years.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hello boys. I consider you all to be friends of the original intention of this site. Please don't make me wrong...