Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

vantexan

CNN screams impeach anyway. They used that word over 200 times yesterday.

... what difference does it make?
True, but they used it so much because they thought they finally had Trump on something concrete. Not only impeachable, but might actually cause the Senate to remove him. Serves them right that it blew up in their faces.

moreluck

golden ticket member
True, but they used it so much because they thought they finally had Trump on something concrete. Not only impeachable, but might actually cause the Senate to remove him. Serves them right that it blew up in their faces.
Too bad "comedy day" is a Saturday. Not many pay attention to news on the weekend.

vantexan

I am going to assume that you read the article.

I did.

So why does it matter if Steele were biased against Trump? If that were a reason to disregard deny a source, you couldn’t listen to 65% of America.

Now if that source is biased and the sole source used to obtain a warrant, that could e a problem.

That’s not what the article reports even though the conservative media would have you believe so. The Times does a good job of quietly inserting facts into the article after its “bombshell” headline
It was the primary source used, it was unverified, and when people get charged and convicted for deceiving the FISA court maybe(!) you'll finally believe it.

newfie

I am going to assume that you read the article.

I assume you've kept yourself informed on the organized effort to build a false narrative and feed it to a politically biased activist FBI group that then misled the FISA courts to start this investigation. I have.

newfie

I'm tuning in to the more liberal news channels today to witness their corrections involving these lies!!! So far, nothing.

63 percent of the liberal viewership on smerconish still believe the now discredited buzzfeed story. and they call trump supporters sheep.