Multiple people shot at FedEx facility near Indianapolis International Airport...

Non sequitur

Let's go back to fist fighting. Less death, more civil.
Back in the day when you said I could kill you, it didn't mean I will kill you. It meant, bro back off or you'll be counting teeth.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
His name was brandon scott hole, family reported him last year for being crazy, 19 years old was fired, no pic yet

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
>family/friends report for being crazy
>usually on ssri’s

amazing how much in common these mass shooting have. Dig deep enough and you might find a family connection to DARPA or the DOD.
They arrested him in msrch for being sucidal, took a shotgun from his house

oldngray

nowhere special
Local authorities have identified the deceased shooter as 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole, who they say was known to authorities before the shooting. A concerned family member had notified authorities before the mass shooting. Hole was an ex-employee of FedEx and was familiar with the facility.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
1618614120203.png

1618613745988.png

MassWineGuy

Owing to the nature of the Workplaces at UPS,FEDEX,USPS etc I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often
Have to agree 100 percent. Unless there is a secure outer perimeter around a facility, anyone could enter with the right timing. As in am or pm sorts. My FedEx location is pretty secure if all the overhead doors in the warehouse are closed. Then, the only unimpeded entry is the customer counter. But there have been at least two times where customers walked right into pm operation because the overheads were open. Apparently, the Closed sign at the outside customer entrance didn’t apply to them.

I know a local UPS center where it’s quite easy to walk right in. Others are more fortified.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Have to agree 100 percent. Unless there is a secure outer perimeter around a facility, anyone could enter with the right timing. As in am or pm sorts. My FedEx location is pretty secure if all the overhead doors in the warehouse are closed. Then, the only unimpeded entry is the customer counter. But there have been at least two times where customers walked right into pm operation because the overheads were open. Apparently, the Closed sign at the outside customer entrance didn’t apply to them.

I know a local UPS center where it’s quite easy to walk right in. Others are more fortified.
Don’t think that’s what he meant at all

meritocracy

Could have happened at any employer, union or non-union. I don't see the point in arguing about gun control. Any amount of gun control to the extent required to actually prevent shootings from occurring is not going to happen in this country. Better chances of getting better living standards and mental health care to people who need it before they go berserk.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Could have happened at any employer, union or non-union. I don't see the point in arguing about gun control. Any amount of gun control to the extent required to actually prevent shootings from occurring is not going to happen in this country. Better chances of getting better living standards and mental health care to people who need it before they go berserk.
Have to agree. The guns are here, can't put that genie back in the bottle. Guns don't kill people. Crazy people or people of ill will with guns kill people. Mental illness is the key, the mindset that makes one commit these acts. That kid looked like he needed a hug.

MassWineGuy

Have to agree. The guns are here, can't put that genie back in the bottle. Guns don't kill people. Crazy people or people of ill will with guns kill people. Mental illness is the key, the mindset that makes one commit these acts. That kid looked like he needed a hug.

No. Guns definitely kill people. If the wackos had only wood clubs or knives, many fewer would die.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This FEDEX building was a gun & cell phone free zone.
Which made for problems when emergency crews arrived and for families waiting to hear from loved ones.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We need a thread that is designated for deleted posts. Spice this site up.
No I just wondered what kind of crap was being said that caused all the deletion. Most of them just were not on topic, but some were really out there.