Muscle fatigue

Nostromo

450 an hour would get you blow jobs where I'm at. So would building an 8 of 10-tier/wall. Have your carpal tunnels checked. Have your shoulders checked. You may have had a problem you didn't know about for years and UPS was kind enough to force it out of you. Seriously, it doesn't sound all that promising leaving it be.

Hahaha

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

keeb86

I feel I should update...

It comes every week... Takes a few days. Managers are well aware, and take me out of heavy areas. Most recently I have been moved to sweeper on the unload. My guess is they will do anything to avoid seeing a doctor, as that is what I have suggested for over 2 months. Tapping is nice though...boring, less hours, but nice.
Guy, go see a doctor. UPS is a physically demanding job. The sups will 'say' don't go to your doctor but let them take you to theirs (this is a way of covering their ass) but they won't until your arm basically falls off. Then they will look for a reason for it to be your fault so they can post it on their next nights PCM before break. Reporting injuries on the job are considered DART injuries and the hubs frown upon those.
There is no where saying you cannot go to your doctor and get this checked out. Do not let the part time sups or the full time sup guilt you after you went. Just be polite, but assertive.

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

He is new so I doubt he has healthcare coverage yet..if you do turn in a claim(workers comp) make sure ups management is NOT in the room when getting examine by the doc. Also in CA you can get a release signed by your doc to see your doc under workers comp..yes ups docs will lie cheat and screw ya. ..at night ice arms when 1st starting it's similar to a sport you have to train ya body to do this job..

Sent using BrownCafe App

turdbrown

when u notified your sup, they should have sent you to the dr. to get it looked at. As soon as you report an injury, they are suppose to notify their mgr. talk to your steward/union rep