My new life!!!!

Re-Raise

heres the thing,,im not new to this game...i have a been runner for 28 years,,every now and then i will help other drivers, its not a big deal to me..my management does not abuse it, the drivers in my loop know to ask for help only when necessary,, i dont know what pit of lazy misery most of you live in but this whole arguement of " someday it will catch up and all management is out to get you" wore out and lost its validity after about 10 yrs, I HAVE OUTLASTED SO MANY 'UNION IS MY CRUTCH" BLOWHARDS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

This thread is about a guy deciding to leave UPS after 23 years and you think how fast you run your route is somehow pertinent. I bet your co-workers love you skippy.

I know it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you because you are SOOO FAST !!!!

dqs95124

What If You Don't Have a RT? And can't file a 9.5 b/c your a "Full Time Driver" with no RT. Can't file. B/C I'm a cover driver. When did we turn into FedEX???

menotyou

bella amicizia
What If You Don't Have a RT? And can't file a 9.5 b/c your a "Full Time Driver" with no RT. Can't file. B/C I'm a cover driver. When did we turn into FedEX???

Your union can not, let me repeat, CAN NOT tell you that you can't file a grievance. And, if they don't want the Dep't of Labor, the Justice Dep't, and the NLRB sniffing into their books, I would suggest they give their utmost defending your 9.5 grievance.
The Teamsters have a lot to learn, in my opinion.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You must be in a different area than I am. I can file 9.5's and I don't have a bid rte. Next contract, get that changed.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You have my praise for being able to run and gun for 28 years. You must be in immaculate physical shape. I'll admit after 23 years I'm more than beat down. I am by no means overweight or out of shape but I hurt most of my days. Yes I still run scratch but when you get those high dispatch days(more than twice a week) it really does bring me down. It's like come on guys really? Your gonna send me out with this much work and let 4 guys go home? Sometimes I want to just run it up their a.s.s.and give them some O/A but it's hard when I just do the job as best I can and still run U/A.

Thank you for the hard work, I know its not easy and I ask nothing special from you. I will look out for you when I can.

Dragon.

tourists24

Thank you for the hard work, I know its not easy and I ask nothing special from you. I will look out for you when I can.

Dragon.
So he is a runner and you are thanking him for it.... I thought UPS wanted everyone to work safely by the methods. This includes taking full lunches and no running. Are you against UPS policy?

DS

Fenderbender
I took it upon myself to scan the last stop at 1029 and drive 3/4 of a mile to the last stop.It was a signature req. pkg.Noone answered the door so I put the stop in at 1032 nI1.While I was soting my next section,the women came from behind her house(she was in her garden)and asked me if she could sign for the pkg.I had her sign,I put it in as duplicate stop,and went on my way.UPS has a report on airs sheeted 2 times from 10:15/10:45.I SHOWED UP ON IT.THEY FIRED ME.THE UNION GOT MY JOB BACK 1 WEEK LATER.I GAVE MY RESIGNATION AND WORKED THE LAST WEEK.I choose not to work there anymore.​WHY?

You did nothing wrong.
And I agree with SD,what did you do to piss them off?

iamhuge

Banned
I have resigned from UPS after 23 years!!!There is nothing left for me here,but no life and misery!!!!Future injuries,stress and just being miserable!!!I was at the bottom of the feeder list,hated pkg,and cant get the 22.3 I wanted.I have realized that TIME my wife and children are more IMPORTANT!!!I am sick and tired of beign treated like crap!!!Pushed and tested everyday!!!Worked to the point where you miss out on all of you your childrens activities besides sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have found a job with less $$ and benifits,but I only work 4 days a week,great hours,and no bullcrap from the hitler bred managment!!!!!!!!!My wife and kids couldnt be happier with me now that I left!!!!!!!!!!!!I COULNT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!The pension,pay,benifits were not worth it to me anymore!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW UPSERS YOU WILL NEED IT!!I HOPE IF YOUR HAPPY ::::STAY,IF YOUR MISERABLE::::::::LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIFE IS TOO SHORT
Good for u. I personally have 2 years left and look forward to making a :censored2: load of money and making these 2 years alot worse for my management team than it will be for me. I use 8 hour requests, or sick days, for kids activites. 9 weeks of vactions is plenty of time to work off any stress.