My Pay Rate Was Changed

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I thought this was confidential information for UPS? TOS violation...??

I read through the whole document. Does not say anywhere that it is proprietary information. Does not say it may not be reproduced, disseminated, or distributed. Hell, I got it off the internet. Don't even know if it is a legitimate UPS document.

Are you confirming this is an actual UPS endorsed and utilized document? If you are, then I would be most happy to remove any reference to the document.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Nope.

Does not have the standard "privileged and confidential document....." information on the bottom of any page.

You didn't start doing this yet. I mean, at the time, we were only a package delivery company that didn't even have computers.

But you still use this document, or some form of it, to judge accidents.

I read through the whole document. Does not say anywhere that it is proprietary information. Does not say it may not be reproduced, disseminated, or distributed. Hell, I got it off the internet. Don't even know if it is a legitimate UPS document.

You are correct.

The only thing I removed from the document was on page 1, lower left hand corner, just to clean it up a little.

Here is the original page 1.

Acc Page 1.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Found one for you. Posted on the bottom was "Privileged and Confidential..."

The document cannot be posted, since there is a disclaimer on it.

There is no disclaimer on the Accident Judgement, similar to the 340 Methods.

May be a UPS used document, but there is no disclaimer posted on the document, as there is on this one that I cannot post.

priv.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
fullsizeoutput_1341.jpeg
I made the mistake of trying to let my management team fix their error. I gave copies of my checks to my supervisor first and he didn't fix it. Then I gave copies to my Center Manager and it still wasn't fixed by the next pay day. So Friday morning of last week I filled out a Grievance Form and gave it to my Shop Steward and I asked for penalty pay. I got these Tuesday, thanks @BigUnionGuy

oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 266724 I made the mistake of trying to let my management team fix their mistake. I gave copies of my checks to my supervisor first and he didn't fix it. So then I gave copies to my Center Manager and it still wasn't fixed by the next pay day. So Friday morning of last week I filled out a Grievance Form and gave it to my Shop Steward and I asked for penalty pay. I got these Tuesday, thanks @BigUnionGuy

By giving management a chance to correct it (or screw up) makes the grievance an auto win.

dogs.bite.me

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your pay question but I would like to ask you a question. Why were you sent inside? Were you on a working termination?

southern supplement
Article 48 Section 5

An employee on a layoff (lasting less than seven (7) days) shall receive their regular wages and benefits. An employee on a layoff (lasting more than seven (7) days) shall receive appropriate wages and benefits for the job performed based on their seniority. Howev- er, the Employer shall continue to make contributions to their regu- lar health, welfare and pension.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was taken out of service for 20 days after an accident, so I don't consider that a layoff. At the scene, my Center Manager told me I could work inside the building for up to twenty days while the company investigated. He mentioned something about he thought the contract said I would be paid at a reduced rate. I filed under Article 18 Section 3, the Master says I should get my full pay. Both my Center Manager and Shop Steward were wrong about the reduced rate.