My sources are saying the Contract Pass overwhelmingly

542thruNthru

I will be shocked if anything is overwhelmingly about this contract.

I'm also interested to see if we get an area break down.

We know Hoffa is still president simply because of Canada.

We know the last contract passed simply because of the south.

I think we have a right to know these things.

I believe we got a area break down last contract. I'd imagine it will be the same this time.

I think it will be close either way. Doubt it will be overwhelming also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No I believe it was the IBT. I'm sure TDU posted it on their website as well.

That's true it could be different because of the internet but I'm sure the PIN# probably has the local attached some how.
I would think so.

I'm just not crazy about this over the phone stuff.

How do they verify the votes?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Honestly I have no idea how they verify it's you voting. I just have to trust a outside company with its rep on the line wouldn't take chances with tampering.
I threw mine away but it's tempting to call back in and change one number on the pin and see if they let you vote again.

browned out

My sources with knowledge of the situation under condition of anonymity are telling me the Contract will be ratified.

Sad sad day for the Union Membership.

You guys got screwed

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED: https://www.bizjournals.com/louisvi...keep-up-with-amazon-on-wages-and-workers.html

The vast majority of Full Timers have seen through this garbage contract and have voted NO. Now with the Amazon #15 an hour. Part Time UPSers will be voting NO in record numbers.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Honestly I have no idea how they verify it's you voting. I just have to trust a outside company with its rep on the line wouldn't take chances with tampering.
Seems like ballotpoint only does union elections
I don't think they have any outside customers

noazrk

Union Steward
Well, now I'm hearing from a supervisor management is freaking out because they just heard an interesting rumor. Supposedly any union member who doesn't vote is counted as a NO vote? I find that hard to believe but it would be awesome! I don't believe it because if it IS a good contract it could still be voted no if not enough people vote. I already talked to 2 members who didn't get their ballots. A lot of members don't keep their information updated.

babboo25

Banned
Well, now I'm hearing from a supervisor management is freaking out because they just heard an interesting rumor. Supposedly any union member who doesn't vote is counted as a NO vote? I find that hard to believe but it would be awesome! I don't believe it because if it IS a good contract it could still be voted no if not enough people vote. I already talked to 2 members who didn't get their ballots. A lot of members don't keep their information updated.
Stupidvisor