My UPS days are coming to an end

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lol you worked at UPS PT for a decade.
LOL I act tough on the interwebz LOL
Not all of us are over anxious to pop out 5 kids and become a debt slave in our 20's...I'm 100% debt free living in a cheap cabin with a nice stack in the bank. Life couldn't be any better. I'll buy a house when I can put 30% down AND still be months ahead bills wise....I play the game, the game doesn't play me

whatever's clever

This is the kind of story I would like to hear more about

Going through your threads it seems like you had an interesting run

It looks like you tried to qualify as a driver previously but failed

Later you say there was no future for you at UPS

With the amount of people UPS hires to drive, and the amount of drivers nationwide that they employ, exactly what was it about this man that made them see him as the type of person they didn’t need around

F

Frankie's Friend

With the amount of people UPS hires to drive, and the amount of drivers nationwide that they employ, exactly what was it about this man that made them see him as the type of person they didn’t need around
Please tell me how many supes "qualify" as a driver but dont fail?

They run scratch for 3-7 days by coding 02 in their diad and the last one i saw going on road asked someone to pull his truck out of the building because it was "parked behind a pole"!

Oh my.
22mgjq.jpg

John Boy

Lol you are almost 30 and just now bought a house? Sad.
How's that funny? Sounds like he made a good decision and waited until he was financially stable. You must be one of those old heads who have 40 years in and won't retire. Get out of the way so some of the younger generations can get full time jobs. Just because you want to work at 65 doesn't mean everyone does. Several people in my center could have been gone 5-10 years ago but refuse to retire. GO HOME ALREADY.

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

LOL , OK LL be honest . I made that driving thing up .

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
When you say "bought a house" is that a 20-year loan with minimal deductable or the whole $400,000 house on 10 years of PT wage?

Because as it stands you would need to be at least 40 to afford a home on this PT wage lol.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I know a couple drivers nearing 30 that still live with their parents.
Yeah I rent out a cabin on my grandmothers property. I moved out at 18, did the whole 1 bedroom apartment and living with buddies thing througout my 20s. Lucky to have this opportunity to save money and get myself a head start on owning property, don't care what anybody thinks of it. I know several drivers in their late 20s who also live at home.
How are we supposed to get anywhere when rent for a crappy 1 bedroom apartment is 1350$ a month? Regular landlords are basically acting slum lords nowadays.