Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

El Correcto

god is dead
Guys, yes Rand Paul and his wife were attacked on the street by a leftist mob, but they chose to walk there so it's their own fault.

What the hell happened to you?
Get it together buddy.
Yea. They chose to make a public scene by walking out towards protestors to garner sympathy from the ensuing protest.
We’re they hurt? Did anyone strike them?
Hardly an attack, unlike what Nancy Pelosi’s brave husband faced down with dignity and self respect. Unlike the attention seeking political animals, the Rands.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yea. They chose to make a public scene by walking out towards protestors to garner sympathy from the ensuing protest.
Hardly an attack, unlike what Nancy Pelosi’s brave husband faced down with dignity and self respect. Unlike the attention seeking political animals, the Rands.
They were,are lovers.. wake up .

Ou812fu

The 911 call pelosi husband called the guy his friend..where are the brain cells?

Ou812fu

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because getting yelled at = having your home invaded and being physically assaulted to the point of being in the hospital for 5 days.
Leftist literally tried to kill kavanaugh and you didn't care. You're perfectly fine with violence. You people cheered it throughout a summer of violent BLM riots.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The dispatch audio says pelosi called him his friend

If that has been debunked then link to the actual 911 call.

If you don't have the 911 call, then explain how it has been "debunked".
Get that Thumbs Down ready old boy!!!

Fact #6 : David DePape Identified Himself As A Friend

So how do we really know that the (male) operator was referring to DePape, and not Pelosi?

Now, this is where it gets interesting – it was DePape who identified himself to the dispatcher as “David“, and it was DePape who called himself “a friend of theirs“.

Remember – Paul Pelosi’s phone was on speaker mode, and both he and DePape can hear the conversation, and speak to the dispatcher.

The dispatcher, Heather Grives, then asked for the man’s name and the man responded, “My name is David.
When the dispatcher asked who David is, Mr. Pelosi said, “I don’t know,” but David said, “I’m a friend of theirs.
Mr. Pelosi then confirmed with the dispatcher that he did not know the man. “He’s telling me I am being very lazy, so I’ve gotta to stop talking to you, okay?”
When the dispatcher offered to stay on the line with Mr. Pelosi to make sure everything is okay, Mr. Pelosi said, “No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone.” The call ended.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1667527865188.png