Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The daily poll @ Front Page

How believable are the ever-changing stories about the illegal alien drug addict's hammer attack on Paul Pelosi?​

Totally believable.....................3%
Somewhat believable.............6%
Total B.S.......................................91%

oldngray

nowhere special
14c6a372a.png

Box Ox

"A person with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap, “The decision was made to remove the segment after it was determined, shortly after it aired, that the main source for the information was unreliable regarding the question of the circumstances that the police encountered when they arrived at the house, specifically what the police saw and how far the attacker was from the door.”

Mediaite shared the since-deleted video from “The Today Show,” in which Almaguer’s reporting seemed to contradict reports from police and Pelosi himself about the assault by suspect David DePape, who has since been charged with attempted murder.

In the clip, Almaguer, who has worked for NBC since 2009, says, “The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources.” He also said, “Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear.”

Box Ox

MAGA folk just LOVE conspiracy theories.

Like….Paul Pelosi opened the door when the police arrived, didn’t declare an emergency or try to flee and even walked several feet back inside the home toward his “assailant” and away from police? NBC News accidentally told the truth.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Like….Paul Pelosi opened the door when the police arrived, didn’t declare an emergency or try to flee and even walked several feet back inside the home toward his “assailant” and away from police? NBC News accidentally told the truth.

I don't know why some of ya'll think this blowhard is a source of Factual Information

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers'​

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

and once again:

Tucker Carlson admits he lies on his show: ‘I really try not to... [but] I certainly do’​

Maroosha Muzaffar
September 14, 2021·3 min read

Fox News host Tucker Carlson (Fox News)

Tucker Carlson admitted during a recent interview with conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he “sometimes lies” on his show.
The Fox News host appeared on a YouTube programme hosted by Mr Rubin on Sunday and was asked to explain why, supposedly, other TV network anchors lie.
Carlson responded: “I mean, I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie.”
He added: “I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t â I don’t like lying [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.”

newolddude

Uh-oh...For real?
Nancy owed him some money. He came to collect? Where's Nancy?
View attachment 406953

Been debunked. Picture was from 2012 filming a wedding in San Francisco

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Been debunked. Picture was from 2012 filming a wedding in San Francisco

Thanks.
I think I will continue to spread this a fact until 2024.
Since the left and liberal media are known for reporting facts, I'll continue to do all I can to maintain the rights reputation as putting out false info.

Box Ox

I don't know why some of ya'll think this blowhard is a source of Factual Information
and once again:

Tucker Carlson admits he lies on his show: ‘I really try not to... [but] I certainly do’​

FF45EB72-6F65-4AE8-8339-938C73172B40.jpeg

595EB330-0B8C-44E3-BB71-4B7A21C725C9.jpeg

vantexan

and once again:

Maroosha Muzaffar
September 14, 2021·3 min read

Tucker Carlson admitted during a recent interview with conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he “sometimes lies” on his show.
The Fox News host appeared on a YouTube programme hosted by Mr Rubin on Sunday and was asked to explain why, supposedly, other TV network anchors lie.
Carlson responded: “I mean, I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie.”
He added: “I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t â I don’t like lying [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.”
You extrapolate that into he's always lying. If that were true liberals would be pointing out the lies instead of trying to get him removed. As always y'all go personal instead of pointing out where he's lying.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You extrapolate that into he's always lying. If that were true liberals would be pointing out the lies instead of trying to get him removed. As always y'all go personal instead of pointing out where he's lying.
He 's an admitted liar who;s lawyers said he shouldnt be taken seriously. I pay him no mind

vantexan

He 's an admitted liar who;s lawyers said he shouldnt be taken seriously. I pay him no mind
Yet you post that in hopes of convincing people he's a total liar that shouldn't be listened to at all. No one else exposes the pure BS going on in our government more than Tucker. It's mostly.Democrats but it's Republicans too. Everyone talks about fighting the swamp and they're all crooks but when someone actually exposes what's going on he's attacked from all sides which is enabled by people like you. Yeah, you pay him no mind.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yet you post that in hopes of convincing people he's a total liar that shouldn't be listened to at all. No one else exposes the pure BS going on in our government more than Tucker. It's mostly.Democrats but it's Republicans too. Everyone talks about fighting the swamp and they're all crooks but when someone actually exposes what's going on he's attacked from all sides which is enabled by people like you. Yeah, you pay him no mind.
Again: how you can take him seriously is beyond me. He is a big windbag of bull:censored2: