Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The dispatch audio says pelosi called him his friend

If that has been debunked then link to the actual 911 call.

If you don't have the 911 call, then explain how it has been "debunked".
So you don't have a link to the phone call.
Okay.

But you've got your "fact check" website...
Okay looks totally legit. Lol.
Screenshot_20221103_211711.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So you don't have a link to the phone call.
Okay.

But you've got your "fact check" website...
Okay looks totally legit. Lol.
View attachment 406566
My dear fine friend, i posted the same 911 call that was previously posted. In neither one do you hear Pelosi's voice,only the Dispatchers.
I know you are desperately clinging to the fast fading hopes that your Conspiracy Theory will hold up,but it shirks away when the light is directed upon it. I know your lot despises facts but you simply must accept them

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My dear fine friend, i posted the same 911 call that was previously posted. In neither one do you hear Pelosi's voice.
That's because it's not a 911 call, it's from the dispatch. As I said here:
The dispatch audio says pelosi called him his friend

If that has been debunked then link to the actual 911 call.

If you don't have the 911 call, then explain how it has been "debunked".
So you don't have the call or any way to "debunk" it. You sm simply choose to believe what you are told to believe.

Okay.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't give any facts.
I asked for the call and you just deflect.

Go on believing what people tell you to believe, without the facts. Doesn't bother me one bit.
A would be assassin that sat outside crying on a 9-11 call telling on himself, wow! Such a close call! How brave of Mr. rapes women at summer parties, he has been through so much.

Rand Paul walking his wife into a group of protestors for a photo op, seriously irresponsible of him considering he got his ass beat in his front yard by one person, then decides he can walk his wife in a mob of protestors, shame on that coward putting a woman at risk for his politics.

You just gonna keep deflecting?

vantexan

A would be assassin that sat outside crying on a 9-11 call telling on himself, wow! Such a close call! How brave of Mr. rapes women at summer parties, he has been through so much.

Rand Paul walking his wife into a group of protestors for a photo op, seriously irresponsible of him considering he got his ass beat in his front yard by one person, then decides he can walk his wife in a mob of protestors, shame on that coward putting a woman at risk for his politics.

You just gonna keep deflecting?
Victim shaming again?

oldngray

nowhere special
DePape's crimes were so serious all they are going to do is deport him. Back to Canada.

ROFL

Although sending a nudist to Canada might be cruel and unusual punishment.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
DePape's crimes were so serious all they are going to do is deport him. Back to Canada.

ROFL

Although sending a nudist to Canada might be cruel and unusual punishment.

If he tried to assault or murder Pelosi he would be going to trial and then to jail but if it was just a sex battle they have nothing on him that they want to bring up in a trial so they would keep it quiet while they deport him. Yet we have people that don’t even question what the 3rd or 4th narrative is that the MSM is trying to push.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This is an interesting video to say the least..

Is there a reason that the woman has her hands behind her back. Also is there a reason the woman to the ladies left is guiding her by controlling her hands in the back??

Ou812fu

This is an interesting video to say the least..

Is there a reason that the woman has her hands behind her back. Also is there a reason the woman to the ladies left is guiding her by controlling her hands in the back??

El Correcto

god is dead
“He was arrested "without incident" after allegedly calling authorities to tell them he was suicidal and wanted to kill Kavanaugh, police have said.”

The way right wingers report this make it seems like there was a genuine assassination attempt on him. They usually fail to let this part of the story be told moving on rather quickly after claiming Kavanaugh had an attempt made on his life.

Not a single shot fired, guy didn’t even kick in his door, don’t even think he bent a blade of grass on kavanaugh’s home. More like a desperate cry for help from some suicidal nut.

Wah wah Rand Paul got yelled at by protestors he chose to walk to for a photo op. Hardly an attack as well.

vantexan

“He was arrested "without incident" after allegedly calling authorities to tell them he was suicidal and wanted to kill Kavanaugh, police have said.”

The way right wingers report this make it seems like there was a genuine assassination attempt on him. They usually fail to let this part of the story be told moving on rather quickly after claiming Kavanaugh had an attempt made on his life.

Not a single shot fired, guy didn’t even kick in his door, don’t even think he bent a blade of grass on kavanaugh’s home. More like a desperate cry for help from some suicidal nut.

Wah wah Rand Paul got yelled at by protestors he chose to walk to for a photo op. Hardly an attack as well.
Left wingers can't seem to grasp that just being outside a justice's home protesting is a Federal felony. And if allowed to be by a Justice Department turning a blind eye that sooner or later violent crazies will turn up. Something tells me if it were conservatives protesting a majority liberal court at their homes the Democratic administration would have them in leg irons while decrying the greatest threat to the Republic since the Civil War.

El Correcto

god is dead
Left wingers can't seem to grasp that just being outside a justice's home protesting is a Federal felony. And if allowed to be by a Justice Department turning a blind eye that sooner or later violent crazies will turn up. Something tells me if it were conservatives protesting a majority liberal court at their homes the Democratic administration would have them in leg irons while decrying the greatest threat to the Republic since the Civil War.
What does that have to do with the false claim kavanaugh had an attempt made on his life?
He didn’t.

vantexan

What does that have to do with the false claim kavanaugh had an attempt made on his life?
He didn’t.
The guy drove all the way from California. Whether he went through with it or not he was able to get close to Kavanaugh. If the Federal marshalls hadn't been there he may have tried. But this should be a non issue because our administration, while telling us MAGA supporters are this huge threat, is refusing to uphold the law and clear away protesters.

Ou812fu

Here we go another report that contradicts what you are selling..