Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

vantexan

according to his lawyers nothing he says should be taken seriously, so i reckon it's all made up BS
Then you don't watch. A lot of what he exposes would get him a lawsuit if not true. And Dems monitor his show. If lies don't you think they'd be letting everyone know? The reason MSNBC almost got extinguished is people realized they had been lied to after Mueller's team found no Russian collusion. Rachel Maddow had said repeatedly she had seen documents proving it. So had Dem Congressman Adam Schiff. When someone is lying on a nightly basis word gets around quickly.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Then you don't watch. A lot of what he exposes would get him a lawsuit if not true. And Dems monitor his show. If lies don't you think they'd be letting everyone know? The reason MSNBC almost got extinguished is people realized they had been lied to after Mueller's team found no Russian collusion. Rachel Maddow had said repeatedly she had seen documents proving it. So had Dem Congressman Adam Schiff. When someone is lying on a nightly basis word gets around quickly.
and it was found out very quickly by his legal team that he lies quite often,in fact that was their entire defense when he was sued. I have no desire to wade thru the septic tank of his show to pull out individual vocal turds to show you.

He said he lies,his lawyers said he lies......saves me the trouble of listening to him

vantexan

and it was found out very quickly by his legal team that he lies quite often,in fact that was their entire defense when he was sued. I have no desire to wade thru the septic tank of his show to pull out individual vocal turds to show you.

He said he lies,his lawyers said he lies......saves me the trouble of listening to him
That's a copout.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

As if….

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Looks like your accepting a lie...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Better to watch MSNBC or CNN for the truth. 🤣

Gotta Go

1667881119417.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I find it deeply disturbing you see any humor at all in an 82 year old man suffering a skull fracture after being attacked in his home
Pelosi is human waste. I wouldn't make fun of his injuries because they are too mild and he got what he had coming. One day it will all come out and you will be the cricket master.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Pelosi is human waste. I wouldn't make fun of his injuries because they are too mild and he got what he had coming. One day it will all come out and you will be the cricket master.
An 82 year old man suffered a skull fracuture from an attack withing his home and that's Mild???

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
An 82 year old man suffered a skull fracuture from an attack withing his home and that's Mild???
His gay friend won a hammer fight. Deal with it and the lies that are being perpetrated. Mr. Pelosi is garbage. Deal with it.
His stupid gay ayz head get a ton more coverage than Scalise getting shot at a softball game. You liberals have an awful case of ostrich syndrome.

El Correcto

god is dead
His gay friend won a hammer fight. Deal with it and the lies that are being perpetrated. Mr. Pelosi is garbage. Deal with it.
His stupid gay ayz head get a ton more coverage than Scalise getting shot at a softball game. You liberals have an awful case of ostrich syndrome.
This is a website full of teamsters who drive for a living, they don’t have much sympathy for a RTW Republican chipping away at their livelihoods.