Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

vantexan

You guys forgot this:

FgW92ZYXoAAWUXg
It's Twitter, which lies about political enemies in the worst way. There's no way to tell that this guy is telling the truth. I just think that people who claim Christianity shouldn't participate in this sort of gossip.

wilberforce15

It's Twitter, which lies about political enemies in the worst way. There's no wag to tell that this guy is telling the truth. I just think that people who claim Christianity shouldn't participate in this sort of gossip.
It is based on years of situational evidence. He is gay and is well known to go around picking up young men.

We know they have video of the break-in, but aren't sharing it. And you're not even willing to ask why.

vantexan

Her husband has been suspected of this with lots of evidence for many years. He had a young dude in the car with him for his latest DUI, too. Everyone already knows.

And if it was a break-in, they can show the break-in from the cameras I circled. Yet, they don't.
That's because he didn't break in. He was invited in.
Does everyone know? Never heard much about Paul Pelosi beyond his investing and his recent DUI. The man is barely out of surgery, there's an ongoing investigation, and you're demanding all the video be released. There's actual video of Hunter Biden doing drugs and hookers so I'm comfortable with saying he's sleezy. But I'm not going to speculate about things I have no proof of. Or try not to.

oldngray

nowhere special
The reports of what happened don't pass the smell test. Made worse by the constantly changing narrative. Almost as if they were caught trying to come up with explanations on the fly. Of course there will be speculation as long as no evidence is shown about what really happened. Almost no chance of that happening and the story will die as quick as Pelosi and the media can silence it.

wilberforce15

Does everyone know? Never heard much about Paul Pelosi beyond his investing. The man is barely out of surgery, there's an ongoing investigation, and you're demanding all the video be released. There's actual video of Hunter Biden doing drugs and hookers so I'm comfortable with saying he's sleezy. But I'm not going to speculate about things I have no proof of. Or try not to.
You aren't part of everyone. There is a lot that everyone knows that you don't. You don't get out very much.

This is very easy. Very simple.

The man got hurt in a gay lover's quarrel.

oldngray

nowhere special
Does everyone know? Never heard much about Paul Pelosi beyond his investing. The man is barely out of surgery, there's an ongoing investigation, and you're demanding all the video be released. There's actual video of Hunter Biden doing drugs and hookers so I'm comfortable with saying he's sleezy. But I'm not going to speculate about things I have no proof of. Or try not to.
DePape was also hospitalized. Not a word about what his injuries were.

vantexan

You aren't part of everyone. There is a lot that everyone knows that you don't. You don't get out very much.

This is very easy. Very simple.

The man got hurt in a gay lover's quarrel.
So you're out? That's why you know about these gay liaisons? See how easy it is to smear people? And I worked for more years than you've been alive with people all over the country who were into everything and anything and liked to talk about it.

wilberforce15

So you're out? That's why you know about these gay liaisons? See how easy it is to smear people? And I worked for more years than you've been alive with people all over the country who were into everything and anything and liked to talk about it.
No, you can't smear me, because you don't have years of situational evidence and documentation surrounding me. That has existed for Paul Pelosi for as long as I can remember. I don't care if you call me gay or talk about trysts. I haven't had any, and you'll never have evidence. It's overwhelming for Paul.

And I'd happily share video of a guy breaking my glass.

The Karen next to me can share a video of a package thief within a day. I think our elected officials can show a guy with a hammer breaking in.
Except there wasn't one.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, you can't smear me, because you don't have years of situational evidence and documentation surrounding me. That has existed for Paul Pelosi for as long as I can remember. I don't care if you call me gay or talk about trysts. I haven't had any, and you'll never have evidence. It's overwhelming for Paul.

The Karen next to me can share a video of a package thief within a day. I think our elected officials can show a guy with a hammer breaking in.
Except there wasn't one.
They made it a political issue by immediately blaming the GOP.

vantexan

Except there wasn't one.
The Karen next door isn't conducting a police investigation. Where's all this evidence you speak of? As prominent a politician as Nancy is this would've been bandied about in Republican circles for decades if true. It may be true but I don't know. The situational evidence and documentation on this forum of you BSing suggests to me you don't know either.

wilberforce15

The Karen next door isn't conducting a police investigation. Where's all this evidence you speak of? As prominent a politician as Nancy is this would've been bandied about in Republican circles for decades if true. It may be true but II don't know. The situational evidence and documentation on this forum of you BSing suggests to me you don't know either.
It has been bandied about in Republican circles for years. That's why I said your awareness doesn't count.
A still of the dude breaking in doesn't compromise a thing, and police body cams are regularly released by now.
I will believe he broke in when they show him breaking in. My mind is extremely easy to change.

(Except they may be outside the Pelosi residence tonight filming such footage to back-date)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's a private residence. I'm talking about the actual attack inside. I get that people strongly dislike Nancy Pelosi but I'm not going to accuse her husband of the vilest sort of activity if I don't know. It's speculation, and pretty disgusting.
Probably true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm sure the police and FBI have gathered video from various neighbor sources. They know exactly what time the suspect was at the premises as do they know the path he took.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm sure the police and FBI have gathered video from various neighbor sources. They know exactly what time the suspect was at the premises as do they know the path he took.
The police now say some third person didn't let them in which contradicts their earlier statements.

wilberforce15

The same FBI that orchestrated a few separate 4 year long coup attempts, and has proven among the most partisan law enforcement agencies in the country, working with the freaking San Francisco PD.
There are dozens of good videos of his route and entry and the police response. We won't see any of them.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It's Twitter, which lies about political enemies in the worst way. There's no way to tell that this guy is telling the truth. I just think that people who claim Christianity shouldn't participate in this sort of gossip.
Well they didn't slap the misinformation tag on it yet..

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It is based on years of situational evidence. He is gay and is well known to go around picking up young men.

We know they have video of the break-in, but aren't sharing it. And you're not even willing to ask why.
Lol, there was no break in. He has been their numerous times..