Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why do you guys always prattle on about threats to democracy?
Ain't nobody stopping you from voting or suggesting such a thing.

Talk about a conspiracy theory.
Ben Collins wants Twitter to stay a mouthpiece of the left. All tweets will be censored to reflect that view.

newolddude

From a Republican member of Congress:

FgWa3UjWQAg4o9C

wilberforce15

The Pelosis can stomp out the conspiracy theories quite easily by posting the video of any of their dozen security cameras outside.

The cameras are visible in all pictures of their house. They have video.

Why don't we have it?

Wally

The Pelosis can stomp out the conspiracy theories quite easily by posting the video of any of their dozen security cameras outside.

The cameras are visible in all pictures of their house. They have video.

Why don't we have it?
Was foggy that morning?

newolddude

An 82 year old was beaten by a Qanon/anti-vax/anti-mask election denier who broke into his house in the middle of the night and you guys have somehow decided this is his fault.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Paul Pelosi, the 82-year-old husband of Nancy Pelosi, was attacked and beaten with a hammer early Friday morning by a man who broke into the couple’s San Francisco home and searched for the House speaker, reportedly yelling “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?”

Paul Pelosi underwent successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands, and doctors expect that he’ll make a full recovery, Drew Hammill, a spokesman for the House speaker, said in a Friday afternoon statement.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said Friday that police were called to the home to check on Paul Pelosi at about 2:30 a.m. When officers arrived, they saw Paul Pelosi and the suspect, identified as 42-year-old David DePape, both holding a hammer.

“The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it,” Scott said at press conference. “Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup, and rendered medical aid.”

DePape will be charged with attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary, and “several other additional felonies,” Scott said.

“The motive for this attack is still being determined,” Scott added.
Yeah well his butt hole was being attacked..

IMG_20221031_092508_601.jpg
IMG_20221031_092712_506.jpg

wilberforce15

They told you what happened. That should be enough. Who has video of an attack in their home at 2:30 in the morning?
The people with a dozen security cameras outside that I've circled for you. They have video of every entrance angle and of the door that was broken.

This is the house of the Speaker of the House. They have video of everything.

vantexan

The people with a dozen security cameras outside that I've circled for you. They have video of every entrance angle and of the door that was broken.

It's a private residence. I'm talking about the actual attack inside. I get that people strongly dislike Nancy Pelosi but I'm not going to accuse her husband of the vilest sort of activity if I don't know. It's speculation, and pretty disgusting.

wilberforce15

It's a private residence. I'm talking about the actual attack inside. I get that people strongly dislike Nancy Pelosi but I'm not going to accuse her husband of the vilest sort of activity if I don't know. It's speculation, and pretty disgusting.
Her husband has been suspected of this with lots of evidence for many years. He had a young dude in the car with him for his latest DUI, too. Everyone already knows.

And if it was a break-in, they can show the break-in from the cameras I circled. Yet, they don't.
That's because he didn't break in. He was invited in.

Wally

Don't worry, the FBI was there! Also allegedly, the police dispatch was on the phone while the whole fight went down. They have the audio.