Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

newolddude

One problem with the break in is the glass was supposedly broken from the inside.
The broken glass is on both sides.

204c3f7837674b8987e856252e66efc5.png

El Correcto

god is dead
“A CBS News review of suspected social media posts by DePape turned up conspiracy theories about Holocaust denial, pedophiles in the government, and claims that Democratic officials run child sex rings.”

Sounds like a QAnon/Pizzagate guy going off the deep end, similar to the comet pizza guy.
Not a gay lover or whatever other dumb nonsense I’m reading here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“A CBS News review of suspected social media posts by DePape turned up conspiracy theories about Holocaust denial, pedophiles in the government, and claims that Democratic officials run child sex rings.”

Sounds like a QAnon/Pizzagate guy going off the deep end, similar to the comet pizza guy.
🤡

wilberforce15

Yes, you are very good at reading the party line as given by the party line members in the news. Congratulations.