Nashville School Shooting

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
There’s a lot of churches and schools pretending to be Christian in most cases they’re not. I’d still opt for home schooling. I went to catholic school myself but looking back on it a lot of my teachers were leftists
It is Presbyterian. Is that a pretend faith?

Box Ox

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Every time, right 4chan dude?
A5CA929B-00B8-4F95-9935-27BD6AB9F408.png

Box Ox

So it’s easy to see what the narrative for this one will be obviously it’ll be the fault of bullying and not accepting this girl as the boy she wanted to be etc etc

There's a good chance that the national news broadcasts tonight won't even mention that the shooter was trans. Much easier to just let the real women take the fall for it.

Jiangshi

There's a good chance that the national news broadcasts tonight won't even mention that the shooter was trans. Much easier to just let the real women take the fall for it.
Nashville news is reporting it.

They are also saying she had a manifesto and map, and planned on more shootings. They are also saying she shot her way into the school.

Box Ox

Well if this girl thought she was “trans” that shows me that whatever parenting and schooling she was getting was an abject failure

There will no doubt be more of these incidents as victims of the initial rounds of the trans the kids experiments of the 2010s and 2020s receive no actual help as the years pass and they continue to deteriorate mentally and physically.

Nashville news is reporting it.

They are also saying she had a manifesto and map, and planned on more shootings. They are also saying she shot her way into the school.

That's local news. In Tennessee.

TheDudeAbides92

There will no doubt be more of these incidents as victims of the initial rounds of the trans the kids experiments of the 2010s and 2020s receive no help as the years pass and they continue to deteriorate mentally and physically.

That's local news. In Tennessee.
Right because we're heading into the third generation of complete and total insanity and clown world and indoctrination masquerading as education. Wait till the entire "military" is made up of these types

Jiangshi

Right because we're heading into the third generation of complete and total insanity and clown world and indoctrination masquerading as education. Wait till the entire "military" is made up of these types
What types are you afraid of? Presbyterian education? Catholic education? Muslim education?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So it’s easy to see what the narrative for this one will be obviously it’ll be the fault of bullying and not accepting this girl as the boy she wanted to be etc etc
Please note , it was democratic elected officials who shut down all the state run mental health facilities.