Nashville School Shooting

TheDudeAbides92

I can see a queen wanting to cut their Johnson off and try to have a vag (although you can't do the whole reproductive system you can't have kids) but these bull dyke types how do they expect to manufacture a penis? I mean thats gotta be close to impossible imo

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I can see a queen wanting to cut their Johnson off and try to have a vag (although you can't do the whole reproductive system you can't have kids) but these bull dyke types how do they expect to manufacture a penis? I mean thats gotta be close to impossible imo
They take a large patch of muscle and skin, usually from the thigh or forearm, to manufacture this massive, floppy, stitched up flesh tube with a plastic urethra. It doesn't look like the real thing, it doesn't function like the real thing, and they're usually incontinent. And they now have a large patch of muscle and skin permanently missing from their leg or arm too.

TheDudeAbides92

They take a large patch of muscle and skin, usually from the thigh or forearm, to manufacture this massive, floppy, stitched up flesh tube with a plastic urethra. It doesn't look like the real thing, it doesn't function like the real thing, and they're usually incontinent. And they now have a large patch of muscle and skin permanently missing from their leg or arm too.
completely unnatural and sick. should be illegal it sounds like something mengele would try

Thebrownblob

1679969447081.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
sexy

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"When I went to school there, I was a female. While there, they taught that LGBTQ was wrong in Bible Class and God condemns it and said it was an abomination . After I graduated, and a few years passed, I began to have feelings that helped me decide I was really a male. So, I began my life of pretending I was a man and hooked up with women who loved my role playing and my sexual ability to satisfy them.
This morning when I got up, I thought today is the day I'm gonna kill those teachers that made me feel guilty. If I don't make it back, I promise, I'm going to go out like the man I am."

(Note found in Audrey Hale's apartment by Inspector Flush)

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
There will no doubt be more of these incidents as victims of the initial rounds of the trans the kids experiments of the 2010s and 2020s receive no actual help as the years pass and they continue to deteriorate mentally and physically.
It saddens me because I’ve interacted with a couple of them, and despite the meme about them, I know they’re hurting deep down. Sadly there’s not much reasoning with them until it’s too late.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Post the pictures. Lmao.

Jk, it’s pretty nasty.