Nashville School Shooting

Thebrownblob

God’s word is homosexual deserve to die.
Christian enacted god’s word and trusted god’s morality for thousands of years through their laws.

Do you now want to deny god’s word and a thousand+ years of it being enacted by his believers because it might make you seem rude or immoral?
Do you think I want me too pretend your interpretation is correct? Sorry that won’t happen. You can go on believing whatever you want. It certainly has made you a much happier person.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Democrat smear job. Even though they have the tax records and utility bills?
1681588506030.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Democrat smear job. Even though they have the tax records and utility bills?
All democrats have are smear jobs. Their policies suck so bad they have cheat, lie, dig up dirt, real or fake. They even pretend to care about the “working man” while everything they do says otherwise.

El Correcto

god is dead
All mentally Ill shooters

quick question, if you point a gun at another human, are you mentally ill ?

not withstanding self defense or war.
No charges.

No charges.

These are two shooting I disagree with because police could have been called/gone inside the home and one was just plain senseless, a mattress. Son was found not guilty of murder over the mattress shooting which is kind of shocking to me.It depends on what state you live in. Texas law is very lenient in deadly force cases against people engaged in criminal activities, especially criminal activity at your home.
Castle doctrine/stand your ground laws, that extend to you in your vehicle as well as your home.

Brandishing a gun is the same as invoking your right to deadly force. Wether you shoot it or not, you can find yourself in hot water for flashing a gun at someone when the legal requirements for deadly force weren’t met. I’m sure some first time gun buyers are gonna end up in hot water not realizing how serious gun laws in this country are. You are talking thousands in fines and lengthy prison sentences on higher level yards with violent offenders. Not very fun stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
What I’m trying to point out is self defense can be invoked in a variety of situations.
Self defense is a very broad category that isn’t just I was minding my own business and a knife wielding maniac ran up.

The bare minimum threshold for deadly force is a legal right to be where you are, not engaged in criminal activity and have a reasonable(murky area) fear of grave bodily injury(another murky area) or death by the person you are invoking your deadly defense against.

It’s not illegal to confront criminals when you are where you’re supposed to be not doing anything you’re not supposed to. If a criminal decides to become belligerent or violent and threatening when called out that is on them. Being called out for committing crimes is not going to reach the threshold of provocation in a court of law to throw out yourself defense claim, a reasonable person wouldn’t get upset if someone said hey bud stop looting that store or setting fire to that property, a reasonable person would say oh yeah you right my bad.