Nashville School Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like this guy who was allowed to stay in the Tennessee house because they felt expulsion was only to be used in extreme situations?

Nonsense

Thebrownblob

Yes they do.
Romans 1 26-32, explicitly says god says gays are deserving of death.
Because you’re so unenlightened, the penalty due is the same penalty for everyone that sins, according to the Bible. Your death will be eternal, not in this life but in the next. For those who repent, it will be life everlasting. You do not understand what you read. and then you use it to pretend some sort of fake persecution.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because you’re so unenlightened, the penalty due is the same penalty for everyone that sins, according to the Bible. Your death will be eternal, not in this life but in the next. For those who repent, it will be life everlasting. You do not understand what you read. and then you use it to pretend some sort of fake persecution.
No it won’t because I accepted Jesus as my savior and believe in his sacrifice.
See you in heaven brother, Grace alone! Lmao

Thebrownblob

I can’t wait to see y’all in heaven LOL!
It’s gonna be an eternity brother, better start apologizing.
Ephesians 2:1
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins.

But I guess to you that means I’m already dead? Because after all it says I’m dead. 🤪 Wait maybe there is deeper meaning? Huh weird.

No worries friend.

vantexan

Yes they do.
Romans 1 26-32, explicitly says god says gays are deserving of death.
No, it lists a whole bunch of sins, homosexuality amongst them, and says they are worthy of death. It does not say kill them for doing so. Anyone advocating killing anyone for sinning isn't practicing Christianity. Now that does differ from the state performing executions for certain crimes. And it differs from self defense. But with Christianity we are no longer under the Old Testament Law of Moses, called the law of sin and death. We have freedom in Christ. But that freedom doesn't allow us to do whatever we like without consequences. Ultimately we are judged on how we live.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, it lists a whole bunch of sins, homosexuality amongst them, and says they are worthy of death. It does not say kill them for doing so. Anyone advocating killing anyone for sinning isn't practicing Christianity. Now that does differ from the state performing executions for certain crimes. And it differs from self defense. But with Christianity we are no longer under the Old Testament Law of Moses, called the law of sin and death. We have freedom in Christ. But that freedom doesn't allow us to do whatever we like without consequences. Ultimately we are judged on how we live.
God’s word is homosexual deserve to die.
Christian enacted god’s word and trusted god’s morality for thousands of years through their laws.

Do you now want to deny god’s word and a thousand+ years of it being enacted by his believers because it might make you seem rude or immoral?

El Correcto

god is dead
It doesn’t matter if you are not under those laws.
Those “laws” are the literal truth of objective morality as laid out by god. You are denying god’s wisdom if you say homosexuals deserve to live and not be executed.

God is perfect in all ways, he is never flawed, Romans 1 26-32 reminds Christians of that and reinforces the idea those sinners are deserving of death and evil.

vantexan

God’s word is homosexual deserve to die.
Christian enacted god’s word and trusted god’s morality for thousands of years through their laws.

Do you now want to deny god’s word and a thousand+ years of it being enacted by his believers because it might make you seem rude or immoral?
Sorry, you have to take both the text you cited and the entire New Testament in its entirety. You only seem to care about homosexuality but there are a lot of sins worthy of death listed there. But we have freedom in Christ. The point of Christianity is to turn away from that sin to Christ. If you refuse you will be judged accordingly as we all will. Now if you feel persecuted today its because society had put taboos on homosexuality and many other types of behavior. If I sleep with another man's wife I'm guilty of adultery. And it certainly isn't just sexual sin. The point being that those taboos are meant to keep a safe, orderly society. But what's happening lately is a determination to end any and all taboos. Not just sexual but a serious push across the country to destigmatize a lot of criminal activity. To make the law enforcers the problem. The 400 years of advancing you mentioned will all go up in smoke if the radicalized have their way.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sorry, you have to take both the text you cited and the entire New Testament in its entirety. You only seem to care about homosexuality but there are a lot of sins worthy of death listed there. But we have freedom in Christ. The point of Christianity is to turn away from that sin to Christ. If you refuse you will be judged accordingly as we all will. Now if you feel persecuted today its because society had put taboos on homosexuality and many other types of behavior. If I sleep with another man's wife I'm guilty of adultery. And it certainly isn't just sexual sin. The point being that those taboos are meant to keep a safe, orderly society. But what's happening lately is a determination to end any and all taboos. Not just sexual but a serious push across the country to destigmatize a lot of criminal activity. To make the law enforcers the problem. The 400 years of advancing you mentioned will all go up in smoke if the radicalized have their way.
Nope, Grace alone. No one is saved by works or anything else.
Nope that is what objective morality means, it will always be morally correct to execute those sinners as laid out by the Bible. Murder is not right, but enacting those laws is objectively moral good at all times forever amen.

El Correcto

god is dead
When society fails to execute a homosexual that is not the will of god. God says it is morally good to execute the sinners.

That is why Christians did it for so long.

vantexan

Nope, Grace alone. No one is saved by works or anything else.
Nope that is what objective morality means, it will always be morally correct to execute those sinners as laid out by the Bible. Murder is not right, but enacting those laws is objectively moral good at all times forever amen.
Nope, faith without works is dead according to the Apostle James. Nowhere are we taught that grace alone saves us.

Yolo

c5y3l7q0w0ta1.jpg

Nuffff said!