Nation of Islam

Luv2gym

Oh believe I get the point you're "trying" to make. I'm Christian myself as you're probably are, but I can admit some of the most terrible things that have happened in history(and continue to happen) have all be done in the name of God, Jesus Christ etc. Let us not act as if Islam is the only religion with fringe crazies.

trickpony1

Let us not act as if Islam is the only religion with fringe crazies.

There isn't any acting to it.
I don't see/hear of any of the other major religions flying planes into buildings or any of the other acts RECENTLY committed by our Muslim friends.

If you know of any please share.

I can wait.

EDIT-
funny
derail

I put these here so DIDO won't have to.

bbsam

Staff member
We, white devils, are very sorry about that and wish the African warlords and Portuguese had never stole your family from Africa and brought your ancestors here to America.
If you're really sorry, give us the white women...and your weed. Never mind the women. Just the weed.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, those warlords were dirty slavery enablers! Practically had them lined up for all those European slave ships! So it's not totally our fault!

Quite a few more countries than that!
Not my fault I bought the eight ball and the hooker. I mean, hey, the pimp and dealer were selling.

Luv2gym

There isn't any acting to it.
I don't see/hear of any of the other major religions flying planes into buildings or any of the other acts RECENTLY committed by our Muslim friends.

If you know of any please share.

I can wait.

EDIT-
funny
derail

I put these here so DIDO won't have to.
So people like Timothy McVeigh were ok because they supposedly loved the Lord?

Returntosender

Attachments

• IMG_2588.GIF
    IMG_2588.GIF
    1.7 MB · Views: 116