NBC Caught Making Up Fake News

El Correcto

god is dead
If US businesses do their part and relocate more production to empoverished south of the border countries, the whole thing comes together. I'd prefer friendly, none nuclear neighbors to do business with.
This is the opposite of Trump’s rhetoric.
Trump didn’t campaign on sending jobs out of the country to make Mexico great.

newfie

I really don’t give a flying :censored2: about mexico’s Citizens. The only help I’m wanting to give them is a one way trip back to Mexico. Ditto for all other South and Central America citizens.

what you mean we're not supposed to sacrifice our homeless veterans for the good of illegal mexicans. now i am all confused ?

El Correcto

god is dead
what you mean we're not supposed to sacrifice our homeless veterans for the good of illegal mexicans. now i am all confused ?
If you don’t suffer from crippling disability and end up homeless after service that’s on you. Thank you for your service but get a :censored2:ing job and quit trying to be a leech.
F7F0C243-3C4C-4FE1-8F85-1E443631E389.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The entire miserable mess began when the FCC withdrew The Fairness Doctrine several years back which combined with the growing profitability of broadcast news inspired corporate media to throw out any old half rectum, half truth stories they want without any regard for truth, accuracy or public accountability . All their doing today is to take the views of their audience and transmit it back to them.
Starting with the leftist NY Times.