NBC Caught Making Up Fake News

El Correcto

god is dead
Why wouldn’t you? Is this like the hurr durr Obama is only half black? And y’all wonder why I say republicans are the party of stupid people.
Because people who fully embrace communist doctrine and Marxist teachings do not have a religious identity. God is less important than the state and the collective good.

BrownArmy

Because people who fully embrace communist doctrine and Marxist teachings do not have a religious identity. God is less important than the state and the collective good.

So many things wrong with this statement, I’m not sure where to start.

I’ll just ask you this, which ‘God’ do you identify with?

And if the answer is ‘none’, then you’re part of your imaginary problem.

El Correcto

god is dead
So many things wrong with this statement, I’m not sure where to start.

I’ll just ask you this, which ‘God’ do you identify with?

And if the answer is ‘none’, then you’re part of your imaginary problem.
Why don’t you start by dismissing the connection between communism and atheism. Show me communist governments that are okay with religion.
Then dismiss the notion that Bernie Sanders embraces communism.
Then quit your bs straw man arguments, I never said I had a problem with someone being a Jew or not being a Jew, I said Bernie Sanders is not a Jew, he is a communist.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Except for that time I tried to argue crack cocaine doesn’t kill people. I didn’t realize these 80 year old crack heads I saw growing up were really 30.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can't be seriously dismissing the connection between Jews and communism. Don't be such acuck.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Okay show me the big bad Jew run communist countries.
I don't think I can help you fren, they've just got too much control over your mind.
source (1).gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I would say Germany is more responsible for the rise of the Bolsheviks than the Jews who were oppressed under the monarchy.

Germany has been a European :censored2:hole forever.