NBC Poll , Hilarious !!!!

BeefiestMass

San Francisco is overwhelmingly Democrat. Like asking a bunch of cats if they like fish.
That's true, but the poll gives basically the same result as all the rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-212343.png
    Screenshot_20210427-212343.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 77

meritocracy

I voted for Bernie but I think Biden is doing a lot better than I expected. The only complaints are that we're still bombing the ME and we aren't gonna raise the minimum wage, change health care policy, or cancel student debt.

The big package

I voted for Bernie but I think Biden is doing a lot better than I expected. The only complaints are that we're still bombing the ME and we aren't gonna raise the minimum wage, change health care policy, or cancel student debt.
Well the fact that you voted for Bernie just about says it all !!! Like Bernie , Senile Biden will send this country into a recession by the end of the year !!! BTW , over 187,000 people have died from the Corona virus and only 50% of the country has gotten the vaccine shot ( And he's got the easy part of this , the hard part was already done for him) since Joe Biden has taken office , just a little fun fact !!!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Whose money would you confiscate to pay for it?

We all know, as long as it’s not yours, right!