NBC Poll , Hilarious !!!!

vantexan

Russia interfered, but they interfered in about the same manner that they always interfere, so I think it all cancels out.
Most likely Hillary would've kept the Obama policy of not getting involved in Ukraine beyond humanitarian supplies. Trump gave them weapons and turned the tide of the war. I wonder what Biden promised behind the scenes to get Putin to withdraw his troops?

DeCurtis

We are still in a recession that started under President Trump, brain genius.
The economy was "sacrificed" by the Dems and brainwashed corporate drones such as yourself.
Leftists tanking the economy and then blaming Trump for it is what solidified me as a supporter of his. Not that I was dumb enough to fall for Leftist stupidity before that, however, but that move right there demonstrated that no matter how bad Trump may have been, his flaws are dwarfed by the crimes of his opponents. It's hard to believe the People are going to put up with this crap much longer and will not hold those who destroyed the economy, so they could blame Trump for it, accountable.

meritocracy

The economy was "sacrificed" by the Dems and brainwashed corporate drones such as yourself.
Leftists tanking the economy and then blaming Trump for it is what solidified me as a supporter of his. Not that I was dumb enough to fall for Leftist stupidity before that, however, but that move right there demonstrated that no matter how bad Trump may have been, his flaws are dwarfed by the crimes of his opponents. It's hard to believe the People are going to put up with this crap much longer and will not hold those who destroyed the economy, so they could blame Trump for it, accountable.
SJW Leftist Republicans had control of the presidency and the Senate when the recession started so I think they tanked the economy themselves. Not sure.

refineryworker05

How can you possibly , anybody with half a brain be happy with a job he is doing when we have gas prices exceeding $3 a gallon , people from God knows where crossing over the border into the country and some with Corona and a growing national debt because he is spending like a drunken sailor and an alarming growing rate of crime across the country . Also he had easy part of the virus , distribution of the vaccine and yet still only half of the country has gotten this vaccine !!!!
This is an odd question. Since I didn’t post anything about me approving of the job Biden is doing. In terms of why anyone with half a brain would approve of Biden, you’d have ask those people, but his job approval is superior to trump’s approval rating.