NDA commit times

HardknocksUPSer

On paper, you also had to sheet the NDA stop in sequence with your other stops in that area with the del time that matched the tear off label. This caused a few times when you'd just sheet that one stop on a separate page. That is also impossible now.
My last bid had no NDA commit on anything in that zip. That's one reason I took it. The only bad thing was a few times when new customers would sit waiting for me to get there by noon and I'd roll casually at 4pm.
Guy at my center has a route with no commit, he stops and takes his lunch as soon as he delivers his NDA which he does first even though he doesn't have to. It really pisses management off which is hilarious.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
They could consider it padding stops. If there's no commit, then it's like delivering ground stops to the same address twice in one day and taking credit for 2 stops, or driving through the area twice and intentionally padding miles.
The only way he's not at risk is if he's somehow not getting more stops or miles, which seems impossible.
I've seen it happen for far less. Maybe there's more to the story, but for me personally.... I'd be wondering when they'd be asking me to go over my records with LP.
Plus, I was always just happy to not have the commit on my route. I wouldn't want to ruin a good thing.

HardknocksUPSer

They could consider it padding stops. If there's no commit, then it's like delivering ground stops to the same address twice in one day and taking credit for 2 stops, or driving through the area twice and intentionally padding miles.
The only way he's not at risk is if he's somehow not getting more stops or miles, which seems impossible.
I've seen it happen for far less. Maybe there's more to the story, but for me personally.... I'd be wondering when they'd be asking me to go over my records with LP.
Plus, I was always just happy to not have the commit on my route. I wouldn't want to ruin a good thing.
I'm not really sure, he's been on that mountain route for over 10 years now. Something must be working.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Stealing time? He's obviously working and can take his break whenever he decides to I would suppose? I've never heard of him having a lot of missed or late pickups and rarely if ever calls for help.
If he's delivering all of his air when he doesn't have to and it's adding time to his route that is stealing time. Him doing whatever he wants doesn't fly and is wasting company resources.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If he's delivering all of his air when he doesn't have to and it's adding time to his route that is stealing time. Him doing whatever he wants doesn't fly and is wasting company resources.

(Unless his numbers look good to his bosses. Been there, done that.)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
He's just adding miles if he's doing that. I doubt any number looks good on our end.

I had a rural route for about 6 years before the strike that I could easily scratch. One supervisor outright told me they weren't going to mess with it because I helped their overall numbers.

Then, strike. Good bye easy trip.

(Until the next one.)