Need advice on getting a job at ups

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I applied for package handler i did the walk through then had a 1 on 1 interview that I think went well. I was told they would let me know something with in 2 weeks and I haven't been contacted. There's no way to contact recruiter so Should I go to hr in person and ask about it?
You don't want a job at ups

Ups prodigy

No one on this pathetic site is going to give you helpfull advice bro, just call and check on the status of your application if it's been more than a couple weeks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No one on this pathetic site is going to give you helpfull advice bro, just call and check on the status of your application if it's been more than a couple weeks.

Did you miss the part where he did check the status online and saw that his application was "on file", which means that they do not currently have any openings.

5jGqy_s-200x150.gif

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I applied for package handler i did the walk through then had a 1 on 1 interview that I think went well. I was told they would let me know something with in 2 weeks and I haven't been contacted. There's no way to contact recruiter so Should I go to hr in person and ask about it?

Apply for management. they will hire anyone nowadays.

P

pickup

Costco pays better wages and gives you more hours

We have a relatively new building in New Jersey that UPS can't staff properly. There's a ton of companies up and down the road, including a Costco distribution building that pay about 4 dollars more an hour than UPS.

UPS has to contract with a Labor Company that provides its temps to UPS. There are many supes and managers working here to get packages moving.

Ups would like to pay more to get workers in this location but the union said that the higher wage would have to be given to all part timers throughout the state so that ain't happening.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
We have a relatively new building in New Jersey that UPS can't staff properly. There's a ton of companies up and down the road, including a Costco distribution building that pay about 4 dollars more an hour than UPS.

UPS has to contract with a Labor Company that provides its temps to UPS. There are many supes and managers working here to get packages moving.

Ups would like to pay more to get workers in this location but the union said that the higher wage would have to be given to all part timers throughout the state so that ain't happening.
I'm in jersey. Is it the Cranbury location by any chance ? Lol

PT Car Washer

Blaming the Union for the low Union wages at UPS? Other places pay a weekly bonus to get people to work for UPS's low wages.