Need help on a bid acknowledgement

Stan The Legend

Yes ... you have a right 2 file and bitch
I'm not filing I found out what I needed to, which was he isn't full time. So I was right for not filing without knowing the whole story because I would've made an ass out of myself and started conflict before it was even necessary. That's why a lot of you and people I work with have problems with their mgmt. You(they) jump
To conclusions without even knowing what's going on and file unnecessary grievances

Future

Victory Ride
I'm not filing I found out what I needed to, which was he isn't full time. So I was right for not filing without knowing the whole story because I would've made an ass out of myself and started conflict before it was even necessary. That's why a lot of you and people I work with have problems with their mgmt. You(they) jump
To conclusions without even knowing what's going on and file unnecessary grievances
Ahhhh file anyways ... just for sheeets and giggles

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Bad news Corky you’ve already made an “ass”of yourself

Future

Victory Ride
Lol. I’m a girl. I can get away with saying that. :)
692CB889-53B4-489D-9764-0E7D15E41BF1.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Oh boy are we starting this up again? Come on guys I thought we moved on, I'm guessing your personal lives are full of wonderful exciting things that your on brown Café at 3am talking :censored2: to a faceless stranger. By the way I had the opportunity a couple years ago to drive but passed it up because I saw how miserable most of the guys I work with are. However being that I have a positive mindset, and some mental toughness I knew I could overcome the adversity. I know your going to start quoting my previous posts and saying I'm a puss for not filing. But youll see that I was right by not filing without digging deeper into the situation. Turns out he isn't full time and Ill have building seniority over him when the full time spot comes up after peak. Not sure why I'm even wasting my time explaining any of this to you old salty miserable bastards but part of me doesn't like letting people go through life believing they have got one over on me. Another part of me is wondering why the human race is full of so many haters I mean really aren't we supposed to be building each other up? Aren't we in this together? That's a huge problem in the world everyone is only interested in getting themselves ahead doesn't matter who they :censored2: over and I see that mentality a lot at ups.

Man you're a dip:censored2:...I am in feeders and worked last night. I thought I would be helpful and give some sound advice but it looks like young buck has life figured out...even though he's too stupid to Google UPS Teamster's contract and read the master and area supplement for answers before asking strangers in the internet.

More advice for the dip:censored2: legend. Letting someone qualify as a TCD before you do could cost you $80k or more. Does your dip:censored2: brain understand that once qualified as a TCD the other driver will always be called to work before your non-qualified dip:censored2: ass? If work slows and you don't drive enough for your punk ass qualify to qualify before next summer he will be ahead of you for TCD coverage until the day you are a qualified bitch ass TCD driver. Sure you will have building seniority but it won't matter since he will have TCD seniority.

The other thing your non-logical foolish ass didn't figure out is even though you are a TCD making $30+ an hour right now, your dip:censored2: ass will drop to $19.50 and work through the 4 years of progression if you go full time before qualifying as a TCD. If your non contract comprehending ass is getting hosed into two days a week this time of year how much work you gonna have in February and March?

More than likely your dumb, non contract reading ass will on here next spring with a different username telling us how you were set up to fail and got disqualified and asking how long you need to wait before you can try this stupid job again. Actually, it's more likely your "hot wife" will be on here asking questions about your failings as a man.

Stan the Dip:censored2:... AKA Popadoc

Last edited:

Stan The Legend

Man you're a dip:censored2:...I am in feeders and worked last night. I thought I would be helpful and give some sound advice but it looks like young buck has life figured out...even though he's too stupid to Google UPS Teamster's contract and read the master and area supplement for answers before asking strangers in the internet.

More advice for the dip:censored2: legend. Letting someone qualify as a TCD before you do could cost you $80k or more. Does your dip:censored2: brain understand that once qualified as a TCD the other driver will always be called to work before your non-qualified dip:censored2: ass? If work slows and you don't drive enough for your punk ass qualify to qualify before next summer he will be ahead of you for TCD coverage until the day you are a qualified bitch ass TCD driver. Sure you will have building seniority but it won't matter since he will have TCD seniority.

The other thing your non-logical foolish ass didn't figure out is even though you are a TCD making $30+ an hour right now, your dip:censored2: ass will drop to $19.50 and work through the 4 years of progression if you go full time before qualifying as a TCD. If your non contract comprehending ass is getting hosed into two days a week this time of year how much work you gonna have in February and March?

More than likely your dumb, non contract reading ass will on here next spring with a different username telling us how you were set up to fail and got disqualified and asking how long you need to wait before you can try this stupid job again. Actually, it's more likely your "hot wife" will be on here asking questions about your failings as a man.

Stan the Dip:censored2:... AKA Popadoc
Rick you're my hero, not sure if my last reply posted so I'll say it again. I have a small biz that makes a decent amount of money. I couldn't care less if this guy gets pulled for cover driving ahead of me after peak. When full time comes I'll probably jump on it, I really don't have to drive if I don't want to. I have very little debt just figured while I'm young stack a ton of $ in my 401k put in time towards my pension and retire at a decent age and sail away. You are speaking hypotheticals you know absolute fukall about me or my life. Go sniff some Coke like your hero in your profile pic

Last edited:

Stan The Legend

Oh and it's no mistake that I have a hot wife rick I put a nice roof over her head and provide. She also has a good paying job, once again you know :censored2: about me or my life. Be safe out there and remember to aim high in steering when you're all coked up.