Need help on a bid acknowledgement

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@Stan The Legend
You don't really gain any credibility when you keep saying you're leaving, but don't go, and keep complaining about people giving you crap, but then keep picking fights. Best to just take your lumps and let it blow over, unless you want to cultivate the "red-headed step child" persona. If that's the case, you're doing a heck of a job, keep it up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@Stan The Legend
You don't really gain any credibility when you keep saying you're leaving, but don't go, and keep complaining about people giving you crap, but then keep picking fights. Best to just take your lumps and let it blow over, unless you want to cultivate the "red-headed step child" persona. If that's the case, you're doing a heck of a job, keep it up.
Thanks @barney. Well said.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Here's an avatar for you:
problem-child-pilot-nbc.jpg

Stan The Legend

@Stan The Legend
I did leave and came back, because I was invited. I have brown hair and green eyes you'd prob fall in love if you saw me :)