Need help with a check issue!! (On Topic)

The other week, I made a rash decision and quit due to personal reasons. On my last shift though, at the beginning of my pay period, I clocked in 3 hours but my last paycheck was $2.73. Who should i contact about this? I worked at the Northeast hub in Minneapolis, MN. I don't really have any numbers saved in my phone except my phone except my full time supervisor who is ignoring my text messages because he's petty.

km3

The other week, I made a rash decision and quit due to personal reasons. On my last shift though, at the beginning of my pay period, I clocked in 3 hours but my last paycheck was $2.73. Who should i contact about this? I worked at the Northeast hub in Minneapolis, MN. I don't really have any numbers saved in my phone except my phone except my full time supervisor who is ignoring my text messages because he's petty.

Contact your state's division of labor.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kind of personal reasons

OrionIsDaddy

Give us a breakdown of the check. You should be able to see exactly where the money went or exactly how many hours they paid you for...

This isnt rocket surgery