Need some UPS DESPP / BNY Melon info...

aiian

Hey guys, Allan here. New to the site (who knew UPSers could read AND write?) but I've got a quick question about the (poorly designed/written) DESPP/BYN Melon site.

In the spot where it says to put the contribution amount, is that the weekly amount or the annual total?

I ask because when I signed up about a month ago I thought it was the annual amount and I put in 5k and forgot about it. Needless to say a month or so later I am looking at a pay stub of $0 with a 1200 deduction for DESP and am worried that they plan to take an additional $3800 over the next few weeks.

I think I know the answer (weekly amount) but I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey guys, Allan here. New to the site (who knew UPSers could read AND write?) but I've got a quick question about the (poorly designed/written) DESPP/BYN Melon site.

In the spot where it says to put the contribution amount, is that the weekly amount or the annual total?

I ask because when I signed up about a month ago I thought it was the annual amount and I put in 5k and forgot about it. Needless to say a month or so later I am looking at a pay stub of $0 with a 1200 deduction for DESP and am worried that they plan to take an additional $3800 over the next few weeks.

I think I know the answer (weekly amount) but I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

The contribution amount is weekly. Looks like you better get used to bologna sandwiches for awhile.