Needs tips on becoming a driver

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Since I am not perfect, I have asked plenty of stupid questions in my lifetime.
Fortunately, most of the people I have asked them to have chosen to answer with kindness rather than rubbing my nose in :censored2: and deliberately humiliating me. So I make an effort to treat others the same way.

But thats just me.
You're becoming quite preachy lately.....just saying. The OP is either a liar or an idiot....there's no way he's been here two years and is calling Hodgkins a "factory". Second of all...I answered him honestly.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Here is a novel idea; if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Just a suggestion.

Noted, and when we stop getting threads like this posted for the billionth time without the OP using a simple courtesy of the function such as search, then I don't have the courtesy to be kinder or gentler. If that happens maybe it will be a nicer place to visit. But that's also just me.

No I really been with the company two years and two months why that so hard to believe two years seniority ain't nothing I just like calling it a factory

Dr.Brownz

Hi guys so I been a unloader for the last two years.i work at ups hodgkins il it a feclicty with no package cars only feeder cars.but know I'm ready to make the real money as a ups driver .I know a guy I use to work with who became a driver after 8 months but he went out had a accident and got fired so my question how hard is the job and is it for everyone. Don't get me wrong I no stranger to hard work I a unloader after all.but I don't want to go driving and lose my job with ups can you guys give me a few tips on becoming a successful ups driver

Learn all the union stuff now. Dont let management think you are a union guy though (not till after you are a driver). Make management think you want to work 14 hours everyday and that you will dedicate your life to them.

Sign all ft bid sheets. You can always turn them down later

Dr.Brownz

You're becoming quite preachy lately.....just saying. The OP is either a liar or an idiot....there's no way he's been here two years and is calling Hodgkins a "factory". Second of all...I answered him honestly.

Just because op isnt loser with nothing but ups going on in his life doesnt mean hes lying. Maybe op parties and gets laid everynight
..why would he care what the hub is called in those circumstances? ??