Nelson Mandela

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The silence is deafening, or is that defining?

w1-mandela-timeline-a-20131207-870x662.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back in 1990 on his visit to Boston , he sat in his plane for close to 2 hrs after landing.
Because the State Police only sent white motorcycle troopers. There was a urgent call placed out for an equal number of black motorcycle officers . The only black officers were local cops , many who were off duty .

trickpony1

Before you get all wet about mandela's passing you might want to learn of his past dealings and affiliations. There is a show on TV soon about him. I'll watch it and see what they don't mention.

trickpony1

Not a lot of activity on this thread.....I wonder why.
I watched the show and, sure enough, there's some things that weren't mentioned.........

MAKAVELI

Not a lot of activity on this thread.....I wonder why.
I watched the show and, sure enough, there's some things that weren't mentioned.........
Probably because everyone can see where this is going. But if you want to post more right wing hatred and bigotry, go ahead. It's a free country.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am already seeing everyone and his brother jumping on the Mandela bandwagon using his name to further their own interests. That totally disrespects him in my opinion.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am already seeing everyone and his brother jumping on the Mandela bandwagon using his name to further their own interests. That totally disrespects him in my opinion.
I believe this started with his family, as you indicated. I think it extends further to all which had contact with him in a disgusting contest of my experience was more relevant than your experience.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see SA today ; unemployment 24 % , government corruption is off the charts , and whites being murdered at alarming rates .
Thanks Nelson .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I haven't watched a news show in a few days....too much Mandela madness..... Who cares what Oprah or Maya Angelou or Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson thought of him. I heard part of Obama's thoughts about him.....(only because I couldn't get to the remote quick enough) and there were enough "I" s used to choke a horse.
Also,the political cartoons have all been Mandela-themed....so I haven't posted any of them.

Billy Graham is on his deathbed ........... he's more important IMO.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He' already dead 3 days.......they aren't burying him 'til the 15th....we have another week of this coverage. IMO that's too much!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mandela was a communist.
And how did he go from prison to being a multi millionaire?
He was Castro's big buddy and heaped praise on the murdering destroyer of Cuba.
SA went from the world's 7th largest economy to about the 26th.

trickpony1

It's amazing.
Obama can go to South America for the funeral of the dictator and then to SA for Mandela's funeral but he can't seem to honor the fallen American soldiers from the D-Day invasion.

He's a true American Patriot........