Nervous on banks?

Over70irregs

The $ is failing and losing purchasing power. It does not help ALL people. We need $ that has integrity and helps everyone. That has never been done before in history.

Non liberal

yes my wealth is slightly more than the median wealth of a white american
Wow, that is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard racist! Don’t try and act like the median wealth of a white American is any different than the median wealth of any other race! Slightly more? You make 100k a year and live at home. You should be worth 7 figures by now or close to it. Unless of course you consume WAY more then u let on? Which would be par for the course for the average climate screaming liberal.

rickyb

Wow, that is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard racist! Don’t try and act like the median wealth of a white American is any different than the median wealth of any other race! Slightly more? You make 100k a year and live at home. You should be worth 7 figures by now or close to it. Unless of course you consume WAY more then u let on? Which would be par for the course for the average climate screaming liberal.
I dont make 100k a yr lol

@UnionStrong can confirm my whiteness bc he is black

rickyb

CAN = 73% a USD
VAT (tax) 5%
GST 5%
HST 5-15%
Income Tax 15-29%

@rickyb has to make $200k to afford a bicycle.
you got it wrong

we dont have hst and vat. we have gst and pst which is about 14% total of any sale. i think the income tax is higher.

i bought my car dec 2019 right before prices shot up, so the timing was good on that.

now regarding a bankster induced debt bubble relating to unaffordable housing prices in vancouver and toronto.....you are right about the 200k thing because its over a million dollars for a house here. in my hood a 3 br 2 bath house sold for 1.8 mill.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

you got it wrong

we dont have hst and vat. we have gst and pst which is about 14% total of any sale. i think the income tax is higher.

i bought my car dec 2019 right before prices shot up, so the timing was good on that.

now regarding a bankster induced debt bubble relating to unaffordable housing prices in vancouver and toronto.....you are right about the 200k thing because its over a million dollars for a house here. in my hood a 3 br 2 bath house sold for 1.8 mill.
Wow