Nervous on banks?

rickyb

But you have things. Like we all do. Yours are just crappier. And you want all us to live like you do....crappier. I think that's a fair

statement. Except you live in a wealthy environment........odd.

See, you want to redefine reality....a liberal pillar.
if you are buying a new phone every few years, thats one sign of consumerism. i dont.

qdg2

if you are buying a new phone every few years, thats one sign of consumerism. i dont.
I buy a new phone every few years because it's worn out or such....like a tire for a car.

I think you confuse austerity with anti-consumerism.

You don't. You go without a phone for what? What is the timespan? You accidentally drop it in the toilet...and what? Forced austerity? Really?

You admitted you traded cars.....admitted you will get another if the Mazda breaks..."hope to hold on to "

I don't willy nilly just buy stuff.....most of us don't we aren't made of money. Coffee maker breaks....we buy another one.

rickyb

I buy a new phone every few years because it's worn out or such....like a tire for a car.

I think you confuse austerity with anti-consumerism.

You don't. You go without a phone for what? What is the timespan? You accidentally drop it in the toilet...and what? Forced austerity? Really?

You admitted you traded cars.....admitted you will get another if the Mazda breaks..."hope to hold on to "

I don't willy nilly just buy stuff.....most of us don't we aren't made of money. Coffee maker breaks....we buy another one.
alot of people are buying cars, phones, snowboards, etc when they dont have to

i dont for the most part. i have a flip phone. a slow smart phone that was given to me. my flip phone is more than a few years old, its not worn out lol

rickyb

Theorizing about finance is free and the pundits (who have no skin in the game) can say whatever they want. Most Republicans believe in the Free Market and privatization of almost everything. Abandoning all economic guidance and allowing market forces to work their magic via unfettered capitalism will solve everything. They believe in allowing companies to self-regulate and abandoning federal agencies like the FAA, FDA etc. Of course, all companies will do the right thing and not sacrifice safety or quality for increased profits.
Nationalism and the denial of a global economy are also helpful factors toward achieving economic nirvana.
republican politicians will do bail outs too and all kinds of corporate welfare too because theyre so corrupt

Over70irregs

Over70irregs

@rickyb I heard recently that the cost of necessities in Canada now exceeds the country's GDP. Meaning the current populace can no longer afford to live there, and will progressively be further impoverished, until they are homeless and\or dead. Australia is headed that direction as well.

Trudeau's plan is to import 1,000,000 foreign workers which will make resolving the problem permanently impossible.

You better pack your bags, and find public transportation out of there. It's over.
Passed regulation on foreigners buying inflated properties.

pkgdriver

six digits

and thats no condo / no house

if i went all in on a house when i was doing railway, then maybe i couldve had 7 digits, but i was watching russia today and i thought housing market would collapse
Comrade theres your issue. Quit watching russia today and read Pravda.

Non liberal

Theorizing about finance is free and the pundits (who have no skin in the game) can say whatever they want. Most Republicans believe in the Free Market and privatization of almost everything. Abandoning all economic guidance and allowing market forces to work their magic via unfettered capitalism will solve everything. They believe in allowing companies to self-regulate and abandoning federal agencies like the FAA, FDA etc. Of course, all companies will do the right thing and not sacrifice safety or quality for increased profits.
Nationalism and the denial of a global economy are also helpful factors toward achieving economic nirvana.
It’s not perfect but yes, it is the best system in the world. Like it or not.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1685329347605.png