Nervous on banks?

qdg2

remember, im an anti consumer, and i made 43/hr, 31/hr, and mid 20s/hr for many years, and i live at home
Say, what is an "anti-consumer"? By definition, if you are alive, you are a consumer. Anti- consumers are by definition disingenuous and fake.

qdg2

slave holders were wealthy and thats not capitalism ;)
Oh? Slaves were traded bought and sold(tragically) but anyway.....which was "normal" then.

Do you think your thoughts all the way through?

Capitalism: an economic and political system in which a countries trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit.

rickyb

Say, what is an "anti-consumer"? By definition, if you are alive, you are a consumer. Anti- consumers are by definition disingenuous and fake.
consumer is likely someone who frequently buys things they dont absolutely need like phones, clothes, cars, etc

rickyb

Oh? Slaves were traded bought and sold(tragically) but anyway.....which was "normal" then.

Do you think your thoughts all the way through?

Capitalism: an economic and political system in which a countries trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit.
slave holders could be wealthy and they werent capitalists because its slavery

i think capitalism is a economic system only but it infects the political system

qdg2

slave holders could be wealthy and they werent capitalists because its slavery

i think capitalism is a economic system only but it infects the political system
I defined it for you. Your mental gymnastics can't change it.

It was slavery.....used for capitalism. A tool like a plow. Like a ship. You are confusing slavery with capitalism and every thing else. Slavery is a wholly other matter than selling cotton.

DUDE.....ask your parents how they became wealthy. And then ask them how come they haven't given it up. And why you are benefitting from it being anti whatever you are...living at home and all...

Did you go to high school? Serious question. College?

Last edited:

qdg2

consumer is likely someone who frequently buys things they dont absolutely need like phones, clothes, cars, etc
You are typing on a phone or a computer.....right? Wearing clothes too....you buy transportation of some type.....

How do you explain this? You live completely counter to what you preach.

rickyb

You are typing on a phone or a computer.....right? Wearing clothes too....you buy transportation of some type.....

How do you explain this? You live completely counter to what you preach.
i would think consumerism is more extreme and i mean buying things more frequently. my dad bought this computer. i have a slow computer downstairs which i shouldve upgraded, but anyways it can run maybe 2 or 3 tabs at the same time.

i have a cheap mazda and hopefully i hang on to it for a long time. before that i had a car with 200,000km...i regret not keeping it and putting more miles on it but o well.

rickyb

I defined it for you. Your mental gymnastics can't change it.

It was slavery.....used for capitalism. A tool like a plow. Like ship. You are confusing slavery with capitalism and every thing else. Slavery is a wholly other matter than selling cotton.

DUDE.....ask your parents how they became wealthy. And then ask them how come they haven't given it up. And why you are benefitting from it being anti whatever you are...living at home and all...

Try to go back to school.
profits is not capitalism. slavery had profits. you dont understand what defines capitalism

qdg2

i would think consumerism is more extreme and i mean buying things more frequently. my dad bought this computer. i have a slow computer downstairs which i shouldve upgraded, but anyways it can run maybe 2 or 3 tabs at the same time.

i have a cheap mazda and hopefully i hang on to it for a long time. before that i had a car with 200,000km...i regret not keeping it and putting more miles on it but o well.
But you have things. Like we all do. Yours are just crappier. And you want all us to live like you do....crappier. I think that's a fair

statement. Except you live in a wealthy environment........odd.

See, you want to redefine reality....a liberal pillar.