Net Neutrality

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I doubt most people's behavior on an anonymous message board is very indicative of their behaivior IRL.

Like Ovah said, he's not anonymous here. He has made it known to many who he is.

This is where many UPS employees come for information, some of it union concerns. After seeing how he treats those who allow him to promote his agenda here... I really don't think he has been very smart about the way he has handled himself. Kinda like biting the hand that feeds you.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Write to your Government Representatives about Net neutrality

(The brand new) MailMyGov was founded on the idea that a real letter is more effective then a cookie cutter email. MailMyGov lets you send real physical letters to your government reps. We can help you find all your leaders:

• federal (White house, House of Representatives, Supreme Court, FCC & more)
  • state (U.S. Senate, Governors, Treasurers, Attorney General, Controllers & more)
  • county (Sheriffs, Assessors, District Attorney & more)
  • and city representatives (Mayors, City Council & more)
...using just your address and send a real snail mail letter without leaving your browser.

Mail My Gov - Send letter snail mail to your government representatives

Other things you can do to help:

You can visit these sites to obtain information on issues currently being debated in the United States:

Donate to political advocacy

Other websites that help to find your government representatives:

We are still able to submit a complaint (directly) to the FCC about a lack of Net Neutrality...

Most importantly, PLEASE MAKE AN INFORMED VOTE DURING YOUR NEXT ELECTION.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
So much for derailing the net-neutrality thread...

Netflix rips net neutrality repeal: ‘This is the beginning of a longer legal battle’

Netflix on Thursday ripped the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) decision to repeal net neutrality rules, calling it “misguided.”

“This is the beginning of a longer legal battle. Netflix stands w/ innovators, large & small, to oppose this misguided FCC order,” the company tweeted shortly after the FCC voted on the measure.

badpal

Can't really figure out rather its good or bad. But that Pai seems like a smart kid. Don't care for the popup ads against it when I sign in to Brown café though. Just those alone makes me think it must be a good deal.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have closed the union forum a few times over the years. Every time it's after getting fed up with union bullies going after me. I still wonder if keeping the union forum open is worth my time.

Here's' an example: Unions??
If you can’t take the heat, you should probably stay out of the kitchen.

That’s a good thread by the way. You went all anti net neutrality on us there. You aren’t the champion for the cause that you portrayed, that’s all!

LeadBelly

Banned
I see the Goofy BA has shown up again.

I was hoping once he became a Business Agent he would show a little more maturity.

Another false hope about 407_Ohio_steward changing his ways based on his word.
Nope, I’m just honest. Oh yeah I got some good pub from this site. Break the TOS all the way stud. I get pats on the back for who I am here. I’m a real person. Not some anonymous anomaly. I’ve gotten into rooms just because of how I act. I’m a champion for the working man. Wether you like me or not. The members like me, because I stand up to the real bully, UPS.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
If you can’t take the heat, you should probably stay out of the kitchen.

That’s a good thread by the way. You went all anti net neutrality on us there. You aren’t the champion for the cause that you portrayed, that’s all!
I feel bad for you. You just can't stop bullying. It makes you look weak and silly. Here's a post from thread I started in 2007.
Net Neutrality