Nevada Dem Debate 2020

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who coached Bloomberg for this debate? Elizabeth Warren he has to cut off at the knees by calling her a cheat that took jobs from other qualified minorities for her own personal gain.

Non sequitur

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t being racist in his comments. I mean telling four American representatives to “go back to their countries”...if that comment isn’t based on color, wtf is it based on?
These folks tout their heritage to a annoying degree. Um, that's why we need to take a rest on mass immigration to allow the melt to happen with all Americans. Maybe these discussions are apart of that process. Yesterday I did some business with some alternative lifestyle folks. Everything was polite and respectful because there wasn't an agenda. Politics and the media love the car crash because it excites emotion.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Doesn’t mean he wasn’t being racist in his comments.
I mean telling four American representatives to “go back to their countries” ... if that comment isn’t based on color, wtf is it based on?
Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from - POLITICO
“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Apparently referring to their Congressional Districts ... just like Trump did with Elijah Cummings.

I like how you make stuff up then put quotes around it.
It's funny how the LibTurds change one word or phrase and it totally changes the meaning and context of the original remarks.
I'm pretty sure they learned that from Sean Hannity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who coached Bloomberg for this debate? Elizabeth Warren he has to cut off at the knees by calling her a cheat that took jobs from other qualified minorities for her own personal gain.
He should have asked her to produce her applications for The 2 Law Schools , Harvard and Penn.

vantexan

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from - POLITICO
“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Apparently referring to their Congressional Districts ... just like Trump did with Elijah Cummings.

It's funny how the LibTurds change one word or phrase and it totally changes the meaning and context of the original remarks.
I'm pretty sure they learned that from Sean Hannity.
Now why bring Hannity into this? Rachel Maddow was lying her head off all through the Russian collusion hoax and yet somehow you want to put Democrat spin on Hannity? Is it just to get a rise out of me, the apparently only person here who actually watches FOX?

rod

Retired 22 years
upload_2020-2-20_19-50-37.png

It will be fine

Now why bring Hannity into this? Rachel Maddow was lying her head off all through the Russian collusion hoax and yet somehow you want to put Democrat spin on Hannity? Is it just to get a rise out of me, the apparently only person here who actually watches FOX?
Trump’s intelligence team says Russia is currently interfering with the 2020 election to aid Trump. Trump took this news as we’d expect by firing the intelligence chief that brought it to his attention.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mind your own business and you will not rise up!

Maddow and Hannity are flip sides of the same coin.
Both spin and lie to get their ratings up.
Obviously, Hannity is more effective.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I finally got around to listening to this debate. These things have been boring as hell but this debate was awesome.

I've heard the liberal media talking about how bad Bloomberg and Biden did, I feel the exact opposite. They made the others look like crazies and amateurs.