Nevada Dem Debate 2020

Box Ox

Don’t tell @Box Ox !! He’s counting on that bugaboo to help himself feel ok about voting for Trump!

You're trying to imagine me voting for Trump to feel OK about voting for an imminent defeat of the Democratic Party.

The reality is that I've already voted for a Democrat in this year's Presidential primary.

Don't let the ever-enlarging view of the electoral Grand Canyon you and your fellow hard leftists are driving the Party into drive you too crazy as November approaches.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A simple “no” will do. We won’t judge...any more than we ever do...maybe.
BTW ... I joined the fray late because I was at a 'birthday' celebration for a man's 46th year clean!
Another guy was celebrating 34 years clean.
All 7 readers had over 30 years clean and the speaker had 39 years clean!
I'm proud of my 2 years clean but ... Damn!

Last edited:

vantexan

BTW ... I joined the fray late because I was at a 'birthday' celebration for a man's 46th year clean!
Another guy was celebrating 34 years clean.
All 7 readers had over 30 years clean and the speaker had 39 years clean!
I'm proud of my 2 years clean but ... Damn!
Well hell I've been taking baths for 58 years now. Clean as a whistle.

bbsam

Staff member
You're trying to imagine me voting for Trump to feel OK about voting for an imminent defeat of the Democratic Party.

The reality is that I've already voted for a Democrat in this year's Presidential primary.

Don't let the ever-enlarging view of the electoral Grand Canyon you and your fellow hard leftists are driving the Party into drive you too crazy as November approaches.
Nah. I’m ok with whatever happens. If Americans continue to be impressed with this “sugar high” economy and can’t see it for what it is, we deserve what’s coming. And somehow, someway deplorable nation will call it “winning” when it all comes crashing down.

bbsam

Staff member
Dude put your big boy pants on. Mr. Cummings was tough with Trump and so he was just giving it back mano a mano.
Doesn’t mean he wasn’t being racist in his comments. I mean telling four American representatives to “go back to their countries”...if that comment isn’t based on color, wtf is it based on?

vantexan

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t being racist in his comments. I mean telling four American representatives to “go back to their countries”...if that comment isn’t based on color, wtf is it based on?
What you're saying they can trash him all day long but if he fires back he's a racist. What I'm seeing is more and more blacks saying he's helping their community. What a racist!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like how you make stuff up then put quotes around it.

Are you stupid or lying?
Demwit

bbsam

Staff member
What you're saying they can trash him all day long but if he fires back he's a racist. What I'm seeing is more and more blacks saying he's helping their community. What a racist!
If you fire back by telling American citizens who are black to “go back to your countries”, yeah van, that’s racist.