Never cross a strike line. Never handle struck goods.

J

JonFrum

well, if youre gonna make the effort to post here for years, i think its about time spend the 2 mins and register, COME JOIN THE COMMUNITY- that way we can PM, rep, and follow better bc some one could take an ano name and randomly use it

As I said way back when, I have no desire to Chat; I don't want the added complications of receiving PMs, (because I want everything that's said visible to all, and I probably wouldn't have the time to give individual responses); I want nothing to do with the Rep System (because it is very inaccurate and unscientific and attracts loons); and I don't see registering as providing my name any more safety from identity theft or making me non-anonymous.

A few others may like these features, and that's OK, but I don't. Sorry.

ogrelord

Ground Down
Cheryl is a sweetheart and is not going to make a big deal out of it.

However the rest of us should realize that she puts a lot of work into this site and should show our support for her hard work by registering and by clicking on the advertising links. Its also possible that a bigger membership base may help influence some better advertising opportunities which is how she pays for this site.

Its a shame I have to explain the importance of registering to you folks when your feelings of gratitude should be enough.

Meanwhile back at 705 headquarters rumors are running wild that some of the voters, voting for the strike may have been anonymous. No big deal replied the toothless wonder after all we enjoyed their input.

you know? if you don't like it, you can always start your own board. for 2 years cheryl has let people post with out registering. sounds to me like you just want to bad rep someone. i could see if he was doing something out side of the TOS, but he's just posting an informed view. not like he's slandering anyone.

tieguy

Banned
you know? if you don't like it, you can always start your own board. for 2 years cheryl has let people post with out registering. sounds to me like you just want to bad rep someone. i could see if he was doing something out side of the TOS, but he's just posting an informed view. not like he's slandering anyone.

Its clear you did not read anything I posted that you quoted go back and read it slowly this time.

Your answer makes no sense. If you support the guys right to selfishly use this site without supporting it then you also have to support my right to object to his whoring this site without supporting it.

tieguy

Banned
As I said way back when, I have no desire to Chat; I don't want the added complications of receiving PMs, (because I want everything that's said visible to all, and I probably wouldn't have the time to give individual responses); I want nothing to do with the Rep System (because it is very inaccurate and unscientific and attracts loons); and I don't see registering as providing my name any more safety from identity theft or making me non-anonymous.

A few others may like these features, and that's OK, but I don't. Sorry.

you don't have to chat if you don't want to. You don't have to respond to pms if you don't want to though why a pm would be complicated is beyond me. You can however support Cheryls hard work by joining the site. Your just making excuses.

Last edited: