Repercussions for crossing a picket line?

HarryWarden

Being able to stand up to pressure from co-workers takes quite a bit of spine, actually. Becoming part of a de facto lynch mob, insulting and threatening an individual or smaller group than yourselves...now that's spineless.
Working a union job and abandoning them when they need you most is one of the most spineless and cowardly acts

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Working a union job and abandoning them when they need you most is one of the most spineless and cowardly acts
Hypothetical here, would abandoning your union over your family be deemed spineless and cowardly act ?

If that is the case, then most of the people in the union are Likely cowards and spineless family men and women.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Cobra for the week, problem solved. I don’t know how much Cobra is now. Needed it about 11 years ago, it was right around $475. I wonder how much it is now
We were told around $400. Strike pay should cover it.

Is strike pay taxable? To me, it's our own money we saved?

ManInBrown

We were told around $400. Strike pay should cover it.

Is strike pay taxable? To me, it's our own money we saved?
Great question and what about unemployment, do we get unemployment minus the strike pay. Here in NJ they passed a law in April to make strike pay kick in after 14 days. Used to be 30 days.