New AI Security System coming

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I show my Costo card sometimes. What's going in these other hell holes?
Yes the only time they ask for someone’s badge here is if they are getting fired. Other than that employees put your mask on and walk in with a heavy backpack full of god knows what.

35years

Gravy route
Let's see...

Contract is coming up.

Orion allows complete idiots OR SCABS to deliver (not effectively). But there is an effort to work the bugs out and have it functional before the contract. Are you helping management replace you easily by giving too much route knowledge?

New appearance guidelines will allow scabs fill right in. Many didn't like the old rules but uniformity did help build unity among workers.

Easy to lock out striking workers using electronic badges.

Just some thoughts. Home Depot has a anti-union reputation.

trickpony1

Let's see...

Contract is coming up.

Orion allows complete idiots OR SCABS to deliver (not effectively). But there is an effort to work the bugs out and have it functional before the contract. Are you helping management replace you easily by giving too much route knowledge?

New appearance guidelines will allow scabs fill right in. Many didn't like the old rules but uniformity did help build unity among workers.

Easy to lock out striking workers using electronic badges.

Just some thoughts. Home Depot has a anti-union reputation.
Didn't our new CEO come from Home Depot?
Contract time should be interesting....

J.D. Hogg

No security of any kind inside or outside of my building.

In fact, rules of any kind are pretty much non-existent.
Well, of course we have rules, but management doesn't enforce any of them.

Everyone -- including the supervisors -- have gotten extremely lax -- and sometimes that's good, and sometimes that's bad.

ResetSouthBelt

They do (or rather, the DA does) prosecute and arrest thieves at my hub. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the police HQ for my city is literally the next building over from my hub.

Just wish at least once they would go in and arrest a supervisor or two for wage theft.
Same here......They used to only fire them but over the last couple years they’ve started prosecuting them too

Mr. Marshall

Our guards won't even get off their chair to look inside my cooler which is above head height when sitting down. Always makes me feel safe. They also spend all their time watching Youtube video's of music and very rarely pay any kind of attention when people are coming or going. I actually thought about making a complaint after the fed ex video as we had just fired a bunch of employees including at least one who was not close to stable.

Superteeth2478

California law states they have to pay us to go through security, our clock in should begin at the check point and end at the guard shark.I know UPS is getting sued for this right now and we will get a settlement down the road.
Your clock-in will usually end at a guard shark. Unless it isn't hungry at that particular time.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
0d2449fa9bc379f3a715fdb3337b0b62--pool-signs-smosh.jpg